Bad boy next door ch.14

IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT YOU GUYS...BUT IM GOING THROUGH SOME DIFFICULT TIMES RIGHT NOW WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE SO IT'S REALLY HARD TO WRITE..BUT I DO HATE KEEPING Y'ALL WAITING SO IM GONNA GIVE THIS FOR NOW UNTIL THE NEXT ONE...SO PLZ FORGIVE ME :)

************************************

Chapter 14

So it's been a day since Michael caught josh and I kissing. That was extremely embarrassing and awkward for me the look on his face had me confused because he was so angry...but why.....isn't like he jealous or something because as we all know WE don't talk anymore, that's what I need to put in my head we don't talk so why bother. I can't seem to find that box in my head that I put people in and forget about them, yea I know that's weird but hey that's what I came up with. Don't judge.

So I'm at the park sitting by a pond where the ducks are by myself. Yea I said it *by myself* Courtney has volleyball practice and josh had to do something so I'm just chillin solo. I really need some more friends but then again I don't.

"Hmm look who's here"

That voice I know to well, that voice I love to hear, that voice that sounds like music to my ears, mmm that voice geez that sweet voice.

I turn around to find Michael sitting down next to me...now pinch me I think I'm dreaming, Michael? Sitting next to me? Umm what the hell and did he just speak to me after all the time? And didn't really sound to friendly neither.

"Umm yea" I said scooting over a little bit feeling confused. "You here alone?" Michael asked sounding a bit annoyed. Why the fuck he sound so upset what did I do. "Yup" I said not looking at him and nod my head. "Where is your little boy toy" he said...really boy toy, does he really hate me I mean I'm always confused with this boy I never done anything to make him so upset but it seems like I do.

"I don't know what you talking about" I said to him, really boy toy c'mon. "You know who I'm talking about...you know your puppy" he said quoting the puppy part, ugh that it he haven't been sitting here for five minutes and he already talking shit about my boyfriend. "What is your problem?" I said with an attitude. "I don't have a problem" "yes you do Michael...you come over here and giving me a hard time what's up with you" I said angry. "So I can't come over and talk to you now..oh your boy toy got you sprung and forget about me" wow no he did not just say that..he got the nerve ugh what the hell. "Wowww Michael...did you just really say that when you was the one that told me to leave you alone" I said to him so pissed off I didn't yell. He kept quiet looking away. "Yea thought so" "that isn't the point..the point is you got him forgetting who I am and acting brand new" he said, omg tell me I'm dreaming am I hearing this right now omg. "What!! Acting brand new? Are you fucking kidding me I can't believe you just said that" I said so mad what the fuck? "Well believe it" oh hell no. "No one is acting brand new but you Michael you the one that told me to leave you alone, you don't want nothing to do with me, what the fuck did I suppose to do sit around and mope for you every day no hell no like you said I'm not you girlfriend so why do you even care" I said all under one breath I can't believe he would go there.

He sat there quiet for a few minutes and so did it I, I don't nothing else to say.

You know what I'm so pissed I don't even wanna be here any more so I got up and walked away leaving him there by himself. Right now I say fuck it I'm not taking that. I walked alway back home, talked to my family for a few hours and went upstairs to my room.

When I turned on my lights I saw Michael sitting on my bed and i swearing I almost jumped my skin geez he scared the shit outta me good thing I didn't scream.

"Michael what the fuck are you doing in my room" I said still freaked out. "We need to talk" "no you need to leave" I said annoyed walking toward him and pulling him up."wait ok just hold on" "what Michael" I said almost yelling at him. "I'm sorry" he said "wait what" i said confused "yes I'm sorry...about earlier" "I don't care about your apology Michael" I said "you know what forget it" he said getting up and walking toward to window. "What the fuck is wrong with you" "you know what Alyssa it's nothing ok...some times you just don't get it" he said annoyed. "Get what Michael you never tell me anything you alway leave me here confused" "nothing" he said climbing out the window. "Michael just tell me!!" I said sound a little anxious. "No" he said and then left.

Just like that leavening me unknown like always.

**********************************

OK HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER 14 I KNOW IT'S EXTREMELY SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT I REALLY SORRY IM GOING THROUGH SO MUCH RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY WRITE. SO PLZ BEAR WITH ME PLZZ I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU. LEAVE COMMENTS AND TELL WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. :)

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, AND FAN

(PLZ IGNORE THE MYSTAKES)