Bad boy next door FINAL!!

OMG GUYS THIS THE FINAL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..AND I KNOW YALL WANT IT EXTRA LONG...ILL TRY MY BEST😘

Instagram: MjBadestBitch

*************************************

The final

Eight years later

"Mommy" my daughter said patting me on my leg.
"Yes sweetie" I said picking her up placing her on my hip.
"Daddy said I could have a cookie" she says playing with the ends of my hair.

That's my daughter she's three years old and her name is Casey...yes I know *Alyssa had a baby?* yes..yes I did....i was the one that didn't want I baby eight years ago and terrified. Well that was at the time..me and Michael got married six years later just as planned..I got pregnant a year before the marriage..I can't say it was a mistake but we didn't plan on having a baby..we were going to do that after we got married..so I got pregnant at twenty-three and I just graduated college when I found out...I wasn't upset but I wasn't to happy..i was shocked to shocked to have a reaction...last time I had a pregnancy scare I was eighteen and definitely not ready..but for some reason I didn't feel like I felt at that time...I was ready.

I'm twenty six now and Michael is twenty seven and our daughter is three..when I had Casey it was the most amazing day of our lives she was five pounds and two ounces she was a little bitty precious thing..Michael was so happy every time I would have a contraction he would smile knowing the baby will be coming soon..what husband is happy while you are in pain from labor?....Michael....when we herd her cry Michael smile was so wide his face was priceless. Me on the other hand was happy she was out..I couldn't react I was to exhausted but happy to finally see my baby girl.

"Didn't I said you couldn't have a cookie" I said raising my eyebrows..she think asking he daddy is ok..no ma'am.
"But daddy said I could" she said on the verge of tears...(sigh) she looks just like Michael..Carmel skin, dark curly hair her smile is just like Michael's the exact replica it's a little scary cute...she also has his big brown eyes..she have my features too like my cheekbones my lips my ears and my nose that's it..everything else is Michael's.

"Where is daddy?" I asked her.
"In his office" she said bitting the corner of her lip innocently.
"Mhm and you know not to ask daddy anything while he's in there you knew he would say yes to anything while he's writing" I said looking at her sternly.
"But mommy" Casey said with a shakey voice about to cry.
"You have to eat dinner first baby then I'll give you as many cookies as you want" I said kissing her cheek.
"You promise?" she asked wiping her eyes
"Yup" I said popping the P. she smiled and kissed my cheek
"Ok" she suddenly jump off my hip and ran off...

I walked to Michael office and gently knocked on his door while walking in. He's writing like I thought he was, he looked up at me and smiled.
"Hey" he said softly.
"Hey baby" I said back. I walked to him and sat on his lap.
"You told Casey she could have a cookie" I said raising my eyebrows smirking. He looked at me confused then realized.
"Oh....baby you know I can't say no to my babygirl......while I'm working" he said smirking while rubbing my hip.
"You can barely say no to her period" I laughed while slapping his chest playfully.

"So today is saturday" Michael said smiling.
"Yes.....yes it is" I said looking at him weirdly.
"And today is our anniversary" he said pulling me closer
"I know baby and where are you taking me" I said grinning.
"You don't wanna stay home" he smirk.
"Noooo we did last year, we literally gave each other a gift and we had sex all day and night...I think going out would be a good idea" I said chuckling
"(Sigh) fine..."he said then smirked.