C.h 11 Battle for Atlantis pt.1

Panic spread throughout the citizens of Atlantis, as the Dragon crawled further inland. May watched the dragon in pure fear, only to be brought back to reality by her citizen's screams.

May: "Guards! Evacuate the citizens as quickly as possible and send additional men to fight against that beast!"

Fauna: "Don't worry Chancellor May. We your Concepts will see to this beast, you just focus on keeping your people safe."

Fauna gave a reassuring smile, only for May to give a respon nod. Despite the guard's own fear, he had faith in their Chancellor and the Concepts. So with much haste he quickly relaid the message to his men and they quickly started to evacuate the citizens. Despite being the Concepts, they were just as shocked as the humans to see such a Monster in their world.

Kronii: "What is that thing?!"

Fauna: "I don't know."

Time and Nature turn to see Sana, shaking her whole body with fear. Just from the pure percent of the dragon alone.

Sana: "T-That's her! She's the one who fought me and Omegaa all those years ago, but her form is different. Last time she only looked like a young girl with shackles on her body."

Kronii: "Well we have to do something or else she's going to destroy everyone."

Suddenly a clock-like magical circle appeared under Kronii, causing her to be teleported just above the Dragon.

Fauna: "Kronii's right Sana, we'll stop her first and figure out what to do next from there. Gura, are you here?"

A water puddle appeared nearby, revealing Gura from within it.

Gura: "Yes Concept Faunya!"

Fauna: "Go protect May and help evacuate the citizens. We'll do our best to protect everyone."

And as fast as Gura could, she used her powers to swiftly swim in May's direction. Sana and Fauna turned towards Kronii's battle with the Dragon.

Sana: "It doesn't look like Kronii's attacks are not working. What should we do?"

Fauna then summoned her blue trident from the ground.

Fauna: "Then let us attack her together."

Sana: "Right!"

Sana was still scared from the last time she fought Darkness, but she believed that she is a lot stronger then she was before. Sana then started to grow into a Giant that was just as big as the Dragon of Darkness. The two then jumped into action. Sana took on the many hydra heads, while Fauna grew giant vines to try and slow its movements. But try as they both could, the beast continued to move forward.

Sana: "Why isn't this working?!"

Kronii: "It's as if our powers have no effect on her. Damn it! Where is that Rat when you need her!"

Meanwhile Bae's body twitched with pleasure as she listened to humanity's screams and the dark energy that the dragon was producing. Bae grinned from ear to ear with a toothy grin, as her pupils dilated. Only for her to breathe heavily as her body shakes with joy.

Bae: "W-Whats happening? What is this overwhelming power?"

Bae couldn't help but find that seeing her friends fighting and humans dying one at a time, could bring her such joy.

Moriarty: "This, Bae is what pure Chaos is. Fear and Disorder all into one being. Sadly she is nothing more than a shell of what she used to be. I'd never have guessed that the Concepts were so weak during this time."

It was that last comment that snapped Bae's attention.

Bae: "What do you mean, weak?"

Suddenly one of the Dragon's heads bit down onto Sana's shoulder, causing her to scream out in pain. Causing all the Concepts to truly know that they can get hurt from Darkness.