V.2 Ch.1 Escape the Void

Inside the void exist of complete darkness, not even time nor space exists here. Just like moment when Darkness first woke up, however this moment when she woke up again. She was face to face with a small and strange crow.

Darkness: "Oh great not you again. It seems like no matter how many times I wake up you are still here. Why don't you just disappear like everything else that is here in the void."

Darkness turns away at the crow and floats away. That's when the crow grew angry and started to peck on top of Darkness's head.

Darkness: "Ow! That hurts you stupid Bird!"

Darkness and the Crow then started to fight like children. Darkness just waving her arms all over the place, while Crow was dodging and pecking Darkness. But this little fight was enough to make Darkness even more exhausted that when she woke up.

Darkness: "Damn it... I feel so weak I can't even stand up. What the hell happened to me? My memories are so broken. I remember Eden and those stupid Scientists. Next thing I know I'm trapped in the void. When I woke up again I saw a big blue planet like earth. Back into the void but it was different that time I could start to see a light and the void was cold. This is all Omega's fault. They put me inside of the void, They even took something precious from me. But what was it? Both my head and chest feels so empty. Why am I feeling like this? What did that Stupid God Do To Me!"

Darkness unleashed a dark pulse from her body in a fit of rage. Only to cause Darkness to fall once more.

Darkness: 'I hate this... I should just let the void take me.'

Crow once again got angry with Darkness and proceed to peck her more.

Darkness: "Stop Hitting Me You Damn Crow!"

When Darkness looked at Crow, she could also see a portal inside of the void.

Darkness: "Are you saying that I can use this to leave the void?"

Crow then flew right into to the portal.

Darkness: "Fine, but if this takes me to some stage place I'm going to beat you up even more!"

Darkness runs through the portal, and finds herself a Japanese suburban housing area. There wasn't any humans around. Darkness was curious about all that she was seeing. Everything she was looking at was all new to her. Everything was so bright and had so many different colors and sounds. In her vast but limited memories, she can't remember seeing any place like the area that she is in.

As Darkness kept walking along the street she was on. She suddenly came a cross a woman, who might be in her 20's. She was tall with a short black pixie cut hairstyle. Darkness and the woman's eyes meet causing blurred memories surface, giving Darkness a sudden headache.

Darkness: "...W-Who are you? You... You look just like."

As Darkness tries to suppress the pain in her head. Another feeling that she remembers, a sudden feeling deep inside her stomach. Flashes of her transformation and her attack on Atlantis flash inside her mind like an old time film.

Darkness: 'Oh No! Not this again! I have to do something! I don't know how something like that happened, but I can't do something like that here. Not with her here. But who is she? I-I... No! Stop! I-It Hurts!'

Darkness starts to fall to the ground. Worried the woman comes closer. Up close the woman could see that Darkness looked very weak. Darkness tries to push her away, but she was too weak to do much.

Woman: "Hey, are you OK?"

The unknown feeling that felt like it was growing inside of her felt like it was about to burst. Darkness was horrified of what was about happen. Darkness held her stomach tight as if she was trying to force her powers back, but it was too late.