V.2 Ch.2 Escape Space

There standing in Lui's door way stood the concept of Space. But to unknown to Lui she was just a very tall, tanned, and oddly dressed woman.

Sana: "Hello dear, I'm sorry to intrude upon you on short notice. But, I fear that you are housing a very dangerous being within your home. Don't worry I won't be long."

Lui: "Pardon?"

Lui raised a questioning eyebrow at this woman. Only to then noticed that the woman was looking beyond Lui. Lui followed her gaze towards Laplus. Laplus was as pale as a ghost and was in a cold sweat shaking at the sight of the woman. Lui then knew that this person was bad news despite having a warm and sweet smile on her face.

Lui: "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to tell you to leave."

Sana then turned to look at Lui, almost as if to pity her innocent knowledge of the situation.

Sana: "I apologize, but I will not be leaving. At least, not without her."

Sana started to enter Luis house, and with Sana's first step the walls and floors started to creak and warp around Sana's weight. Lui was in pure horror by the sight of Sana. She couldn't figure out why she was so scared of her. Laplus's body was practically traumatized and unable to move. Lui worried for her new friends life quickly jumped in between Sana and Laplus.

Lui: "Whatever you want with Laplus you'll have to go through me!"

This surprised Sana that a human was brave enough to stand up to a concept. Or the fact that this human didn't fully care. Sana let out a light chuckled seeing how kind this human was.

Sana: "Sorry but, is that what that monster is calling herself now? Human, I'm sorry to tell you this but that thing is no mer pet or something that can even understand what it means to be friends. It only knows destruction. Even if you wanted to give it a chance to run away, its already too late. This space is now in my control."

Sana then pointed out the window that once had the light of a sunset glow, is now pitch black. Lui couldn't believe her eyes, how could any of this be possible? Sana then proceeds towards Laplus, only for Lui to once again to stubbornly stand her ground. Only one thing was going through her mind and that was to protect Laplus. Its at this point that Sana was getting mad.

Sana: "I am only being this nice because of you human. I trying my best to hold myself back from completely destroying this space for it is your home. But if you continue to try and stop me them I'm afraid of showing you just how powerful I truly am."

Sana gently raised her hand towards Lui and suddenly gravity around Lui grew heavier. Pushing Lui down to the floor, it was almost like one of those carnival rides but with a lot more pressure. Lui tries her best to struggle but no matter how hard she tried she just could not move.

Laplus: "Lui!"

Laplus cried out in fear for her new friend as tears started to appear in her eyes.

Sana: "Looks like you are capable of tears Darkness. But that alone will not change for all that you have done."

Laplus in fear jumps from the couch hoping to put some distance between her and Sana. Only for Sana to appear in front of Laplus and punch her deep into her gut. Sending her towards a wall nocking the wind out of Laplus's lungs.

Lui: "Laplus!"

Laplus feel to the floor as Sana started to walk towards Laplus again. Lui was now in pure panic mode, she couldn't think of anything else she could do. Laplus looked so scared of her mind. Lui had to do something, but what? Sana now stood in front of Laplus as she was about to pick Laplus up.