Rock my world

After chatting with everyone and eating a late dinner, Colson and I went up to his room. It had been a long day for the both of us and we were alone once and for all. "Finally" he closed the door behind him as I walked into his room in front of him. "I'm so tired" I whined turning to face him. A second away from plopping my ass on this bed. He walked towards me and pulled my arms up over his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my lower waist and squeezed. "Fuck I've missed this" he said clinging to me. He picked me up and my legs clung around his waist as he walked us to the bed. He sat down. My legs still straddled around his waist. "What's wrong?" I asked. He was never this way. He just stayed there pulling my body into his. "Just stay here and hold me like this" he said with his head on my chest. I could tell he was tired. Well, drunk and tired. Mentally exhausted. "I'm not going anywhere" I whispered back to him. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Sometimes it's just too much. Too many fucking people. Too many opinions and conversations. It's just like, overwhelming and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow." He let out. I gave him a squeeze "hey- don't forget that tomorrow you also get to do what you love most after your interview - play your music. Focus on that and try to stay in a good mood, you know you end up regretting interviews when your energy is low. Everything's gonna be great. I can't wait to watch you perform". I said looking at him with a smile. He looked at me and said "an what do you want me to say about you when she asks me?". "Well that's easy. Just say the truth, that I'm fucking awesome and I rock your world" I laughed tipping my head into him. He smiled at me. It was a relief to see him smile. "No seriously though, just say whatever is on your heart at that moment and it'll be fine, I'm okay with whatever you want to say". I said to him. Trying to convince myself that whatever he does say will actually be fine and that people won't come for me on social media after learning about our relationship. Or whatever you'd call it.

People never really saw the soft side of Colson and not many knew he was actually very kind hearted, sensitive, and emotional

People never really saw the soft side of Colson and not many knew he was actually very kind hearted, sensitive, and emotional. He cared a lot what people thought even though he'd never admit it. Definitely a man with two personas and i was so attracted to both."my buddy Pete will be there so you'll get to meet him and hang out while I'm taping" he said. "Oh cool that'll be nice to have someone to hang with while your busy" i said. "yeah I'm sure he'll keep you entertained" he chuckled. I gave him a passionate kiss. One long over due. The way he grabbed my body pulling me into him was unlike anything I'd ever felt. My stomach is in knots with him. Always. "Let's smoke a blunt and go to bed" i whispered into his lips. "Later" he whispered back, flipping us around so that i was now underneath him "After a month of not fucking you, i need that before i need a blunt".

;)

We woke up super early for Ellen. Like 5am early. His assistant thankfully had coffee and donuts in my face before i could even ask. Everything was already packed and loaded in the sprinter all we had to do was get it. We'd get ready at Ellen's set. We walked in with his team. I fell back a little letting his team move forward with him. When it came to working i always try to chill and let Colson have his time. I didn't need to be the front and center clingy chick on his arm the whole time. I saw as they wandered to his dressing room, he looked back at me and I gave him a wink as I followed Ellen's staff to a dressing area for myself. After a couple of hours of hair makeup and getting myself dressed there was a knock on my door. I opened.