This is Sophia.

"Here is the coffee you asked for Sophia" said a random assistant. "Oh thank you so much". I was not used to having people run favors or do anything for me. I was almost done with this shoot. It was bittersweet. My first real large market campaign - this would either do wonders for me or people would hate it and I'll go nowhere. I'm hoping for the first option obviously for Sutton and I. "Thats a wrap people" I heard after a final few shots. "Thank you Sophia" said the photographer hugging me. "it was a pleasure," I said back smiling.

As I got dressed I started to think of Colson undressing me. I smiled. "I texted you a couple of shots of the shoot so you can have them before they go live - don't leak them though," The assistant said to me after knocking on my door. Wow, these look sexy I thought to myself. I headed back to my airbnb. It was about 8pm. I was tired as fuck to say to least. I leave tomorrow night and Mia is with Ryan downstairs watching a movie. Bored. I wanted to text Coslon but it's hard for me for several reasons. #1 I know he just wants to fuck - and that's fine but I'm nervous I'll catch feelings for the guy. #2 I'f I'm nervous to catch feelings then I should not want hang out with him too much...right? and #3 He's literally a fucking celebrity - I don't know how busy he is and I sure as fuck do not want to be that clingy chick that he fucked once and now won't leave him alone. Maybe I'll send him one of my shoot pics? I thought to myself.

Fuck it. I'm only here until tomorrow night - I might as well shoot my shot.

Me: Top secret footage right here lol

35 minutes later*

Colson: Damn. I could go for a bite of that right now.

Me: Yeah?

Colson: Come see me.

Me: Are you at your place?

Colson: Yeah, there's a few people here kickin it if you're into that vibe rn.

Me: I'm into your vibe right now.

Colson: I'll see you soon then, soph.

Me: I'll leave in like 15. Sys.

FUCK yes I thought to myself. I have no idea what to wear but it's late and I'm assuming people will just be high and drunk and it'll be a chill vibe so I'm gonna be casual.

This is what I ended up wearing

Me: I'm here.

Colson: Coming.

I opened my car door as he opened the front door and started to walk out towards me.

Me: Hey (we hugged)

Colson: you look fire, as usual.

Me: thanks. I laughed. He kissed me.

Me: are you fucked up? I could taste whiskey.

Colson: lil bit. he laughed. and we walked into his place.

Everyone was mostly in the living room smoking. a couple of people were in the kitchen - smoking and eating lol. and it looked like there were a couple of people by the pool in the backyard.

We walked into the living room. I didn't want to be up his ass so I sat a couple of seats away from him as I began to introduce myself to people in the room when Colson yelled out "everybody this is sophia! - Sophia this is everybody!" - yeah he was definitely fucked up.

All of these people are cool as fuck. or maybe that was the weed. We smoked so much weed and took way too many shots. There were maybe 3 people still wandering around this house outside of his band and myself. my shoes were off, my cardigan was off and I was lost in this house trying to find Colson. I went upstairs and found the bathroom. I opened the door and there was a sight to see. Colson - making out with some random little blonde girl. I couldn't be mad. I mean I knew what this was.. but wtf? Why am I even here right now? Why would he tell me to come see him and then hook up with another girl when he knew I was a sure thing.

Me: Oh shit, my bad. - I went to quickly close the door when Colson stopped it from closing.

Colson: Shit sophia. I - I'm sorry this is --

he looked at the girl and obviously couldn't remember her name

Girl: Madison.. my name is madison. she smirked at me wiping her hair out of her face.

Colson: Right.. Sophia this is madison. *He pulled my hand into the bathroom seemingly expecting something he was not going to get from me.

Me: Colson are you serious right now? This is not fucking happening. I said. I started to walk out of the bathroom. He pulled me back.

Colson: Soph, soph! Hey wait wait wait. Madison is leaving right now - look she's leaving. He said as he basically pushed the other girl out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I actually felt bad for her.

He got closer to me.

Colson: I'm sorry about that ok .

Me: Colson. You are too fucked up and you're being a super dick right now. I said backing up from him with not much room to move.

Colson: Just stay here thats all I want.

Me: I'm going to stay - but only because I'm also fucked up and I drove here. Please don't touch me. I said as I walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom.

I was pissed. who does this guy think he is. I'm down for a casual fuck but how disrespectful to invite me over with expectations from me, and then get caught hooking up with someone else. AND THEN TRY TO HAVE A THREESOME? I know he's a rockstar and can get whatever the fuck he wants but I made it very clear to him at the beginning of this that I will be respected - always. He's so lucky to even have my body this close to him tonight. I'm grossed out.