It's complicated

I spent the rest of the day shooting this ad - having to be perfect all day. I was ready to just fucking chill to be honest. 

*Text 7:42pm

Me: Hey I'm leaving set now. Come by whenever. - here's the address: 1*** W. T*** St. 

Colson: Tight I'll leave now traffic hella heavy.

I pulled into the airbnb and right behind me was a small sports car pulling in. We got to my place at the same time. He hopped out as I parked in the front of the round about. "Your friend Mia here?" He asked. "Nah she's with her boyfriend having dinner, you may have met her at your party actually now that I think of it". I said. "The only thing I remember from that night is you, so who knows." He smiled. I unlocked the door and we walked in.

Colson: Damn this spot is nice. Definitely an upgrade from that hotel room

Me: yeah its pretty nice, I thought I'd treat myself for once. 

I took him upstairs to show him the rest of the house. 

Me: and this is my room right here..

Colson: Sweet (He hopped on my bed)

Me: (I laughed) mind if I change really quick? 

Colson: you aint gotta ask me for permission, do your thing. 

I started to walk towards the closet 

Colson: Can I light this up? (He showed his blunt to me leaning back on my bed)

Me: You don't have to ask me for permission - do your thing. (I winked)

I walked into my closet and started to undress - I was down to my bra and panties when I heard coughing - I reached my head out of the door and asked "you good?" 

Colson: I'm good. You wanna hit this real quick?

Me: hold up, I'm not dressed yet. 

Colson: Don't be shy. He smirked

I walked out of the closest proudly in my bra and underwear to hit it. He looked at me like he was starving and I was the last piece of food on this planet. 

Me: Gimme it. 

He passed it to me and I sat on the bed next to him. Passing it back and forth. 

Colson: When do you leave again? (as he blows out smoke)

Me: Wednesday night. I said taking the blunt from him fingers. 

I passed it back and headed for the closet to take off my dirty bra and underwear from the day.  I grabbed a sweatshirt and new undies. 

Colson: Why don' you just move to L.A? He asked 

I walked out of the closet heading for the stairs. 

Me: it's complicated

Me: it's complicated. (I said as I nodded for him to follow me down stairs). 

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Me: I'm starving. Wanna order pizza or something? I asked

Colson: Why is it complicated? He asked.

Me: you're not gonna let it go are you? I laughed

Colson: nah probably not. he said continuing to smoke his blunt 

Me: Awesome. well then I'll just say it. -- I have a son. That's why it's complicated. 

Colson: Oh shit for real? He passed it back  to me. 

Me: Yeah for real - and I share custody with his father so I can't just up and leave - as much as I want to. 

Colson: Gotchu. How old is he?

Me: He's 6. I had him when I was 19. -- I'm ordering us a pizza.

Colson: I feel that. so is he with your ex now then? 

Me: I looked at him "No he's with my mom right now- anymore questions mr. reporter?" I laughed

Colson: "We're good". He sat next to me looking at my phone. "what kinda pizza you ordering?"

We talked for a while and turned on the Simpsons. The pizza finally showed up. We ate the whole thing thanks to the weed. by this time its like 10pm

Me: "Nike will be so happy at how bloated I am tomorrow." I laughed putting my hands on my stomach. 

Colson: Shut up. He said laughing