tryna see me tomorrow

Text to Colson Baker

Me: Hey. This week I have tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday open. Next week I have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - if I don't land any gigs I have to be in LA for. I can send you days further out too.

Colson: Alright let me look at some shit real quick.

Me: K

I was in bed tired. Ready to crash the fuck out. But also giddy. Part of me hoped he could fly in tomorrow. I was low-key bummed we didn't get to hook up at his party... But I'd never tell him that. He was great in bed, to say the least. And I've had a stressful last couple of days. I could use a release lol

Colson: You tryna see me tomorrow or what?

You have no idea.

Me: That'd be nice.

Colson: Let's do it then. There's a 10am flight I'd land around noon is that cool

Me: Yeah that's perfect actually. I can pick you up from Sky Harbor if you want?

Colson: You don't have your son?

Me: No he's with his dad until Monday morning.

Colson: Then yeah you can pick me up if you want. What hotel should I stay at?

Me: I'll send you a few near my place.

Link

Link

Link

Colson: For sure. Looking forward to this time away for real.

Me: Yeah? You still have plans to make it up to me?

Oh god it's so hard for me to be flirty it's been so long.

Colson: I got ideas..

Me: Excited to find out. I'll see you tomorrow then.

Colson: See you late.

Me: Night.

I woke up at around 9am with a text from colson.

Colson: I'm bout to board. Ill text you when I land.

I got up and showered. Nervous. I know Colson has a thing for feet for sure.. after our last rendezvous I figured that out very quickly haha. Not weird to me, actually pretty hot. So I went to go get a pedicure before it was time to pick him up.

Colson: Just landed

Colson: Just landed.

Me: Okay cool - just leaving my nail spot, I'll be there in 20.

Colson: Dope - flight was rough haha

Me: Really? Barely survived?

Colson: Few fans wouldn't stop talking to me. Zero sleep for this guy.

Me: struggle is real. I was thinking smoke, food, and then chill anyway?

Colson: A vibe for sure. So down

Me: Cool: What terminal you coming from?

Colson: 3 South Gate I think

Me: Text you when I'm close.

If anyone knows me, they know I fucking hate driving through this airport - you're bound to get lost at least 4 times before you find where you're supposed to be. But I felt like it was the nice thing to do to pick up my guest. After going around a few times I finally figured out where I was supposed to be.. and I only figured that out because I could spot Colson from a mile away, standing outside. In a bright yellow jacket.

Me: I'm here I see you

Me: I'm here I see you. I'm in a black Jeep Wrangler. I'll get out.

I pulled to the side of the curb and got out. Even though your not supposed to leave your car there I don't think he saw me. I started to walk up to him when he caught my eye and began to walk over towards myself and my car.

"Hi how are you?" I said smiling and he came closer to me

"Hi how are you?" I said smiling and he came closer to me. "Better now" He said giving me a nice hug with his roach in his mouth. He flicked it, grabbed his bags and threw them in the trunk. Sitting in the passenger seat. "Ahh fuck I'm tired dude" He groaned getting comfortable in the front seat. "Were you up late last night?" I asked. "Yeah, but what's new" he said smirking at me as I drove out of the airport. "I was thinking burritos for lunch if you're down". "YES" He said excitedly. "I know this small joint by my place". I said. "Legit, let's go".

We pulled up to this small little Mexican restaurant I've been going to for years. It wasn't the nicest place in the world but the food was bomb af. "Wanna hit this blunt first?" He said as he pulled a freshly rolled blunt out of his inside jacket zipper . "How the fuck did you get that on the plane?" I laughed. "I have my ways" he said smiling. "So you down or what?" He asked. "Don't have to ask me twice". He lit is up and handed it to me "You can have greens - ladies first". We smoked and just vibed to some music and it was really nice. Both got super baked and headed inside.

Colson: I don't know if its the weed but this is fire.

Me: Both. it's both things.
We shamelessly inhaled our food. Both feeling fucking fantastic. Paid and walked outside.

Me: Can you drive?
Colson: sure thing. Just tell me where I'm going.
Me: wanna come to my place or go to your hotel?
Colson: depends, is one more likely to get me laid or nah *he said smirking. staring at me from the drivers seat.
Me: Oh mgk you're so bold! * I sarcastically joked.
Colson: stop ittttt
Me: last I checked you still had some making up to do.
Colson: who says the sex can't be my making up?  *he stared at me with intent.
Me: Let's go to my place.