Surprise.

Sophia's pov.

Colson was a man of his word. After our rendezvous over the phone last week I sent him my availability and he booked me a first class flight to LA almost immediately. I've never flown first class before But I could get used to this. I am excited to see him. To wrap my arms around him and look into his sad blue eyes. But I'm also nervous. We haven't seen each other in over a month and the last time we did see each other he asked to be exclusive. Something I definitely wanted but now that I have it, I guess I don't know how to act or what to do with it. Ugh and LA is the breeding ground for hot topics, rumors, and drama. I don't mind the fans but the paparazzi thing can be wild. Especially since I've started to create a little bit of buzz just being myself with the different campaigns I've done & the instagram following I have now - they definitely know my name. Anyway i just need to get out of my head and enjoy the few days i have here.

C: u land yet?
S: 10 minutes
C: baggage claim?
S: no I just brought a carry on so I'll be out fast.
C: cool I'll be out front at your terminal in 10
S: in the Aston Martin or SUV?
C: Aston
S; oh perfect so there's paps then lol 👀
C: unfortunately. been on my ass since i left the house this morning.
C: but I gotchu
S: ok just landed. headed to you. don't kiss me on camera plz lol
C: in your dreams 😛

I couldn't wait to get past photographers and away from the airport so I could kiss every inch of his face without being stalked. I could kiss him in front of everyone if i wanted to sure, but i liked having one thing between us that was just for us.

After getting off the plane I began to walk through the airport. Once I passed security i could see a couple paps. An airport is public property so paparazzi can linger inside all the way up to the security line. And somehow they knew I'd be here. I continued to walk briskly through the airport ignoring the few men in front of me and behind me as they asked stupid questions. As i approached the automatic doors leading outside i could see Colsons purple Aston by the curb waiting with him inside. He made eye contact with me and got out. As he got out flocks more paparazzi came flooding in from i have no fucking idea where. He walked towards me through the small crowd of people. Grabbed my bag and then my hand and led me to the car where he opened the passenger side door for me. Closing the door he walked to the trunk and put my bag away. Walked to his side of the car and got in. He squeezed my hand. A gesture i assume was to let me know he was happy i was there. A small smile broke on my face before we drove off. Once we were away from the airport colson drove down some random alley where he pulled over quickly.

"Hi" he said turning his body towards me. "Hi" i said back smiling. "I couldn't wait until we got to my place" he said while pulling me over to him over the small counsel. I found myself straddling his lap. "Gimme those lips" he said pulling me into a feverish kiss. It was nice to feel his body again. I could feel him getting hard underneath my skirt. "Take me to your place" i said in his ear. He groaned in frustration. I laughed. He did it to himself.
About 30 minutes later we pulled up to his place. "Oh before you go inside. I forgot to tell you theres kind of a lot of people at my house right now" he said closing his car door. "Really why?" I asked. Grabbing my bag from the trunk. "I have Ellen tomorrow. So there's like a stylist inside, my assistant, and my band". He said walking home to the door. "Ellen as in Ellen Degeneres?" I asked in shock. "Yeah" he laughed. "What do you mean you have Ellen degeneres tomorrow, why didn't you tell me!" I slapped his shoulder. "I knew you wouldn't come if I told you. So surprise!" He said. The door opened to his assistant welcoming us inside. Well damn i guess I'll be watching him do Ellen tomorrow. 😅