I want you to know.

It's been a few days since I've heard from Colson. 5 to be exact. I debated texting him but I know he's a really busy guy. I planned my next trip to LA for Monday - in 2 days. I ended up getting a call and turns out I got the ad campaign for Nike! I am really excited. So I'll go shoot for a couple days. I also spent a little more money and got a nice Airbnb in west Hollywood with Mia who was going to be back for an audition. I was tired of slumming it. 

I put my son down for his afternoon nap and debated on texting Colson- I typed out a message and then I deleted it - over and over again. ugh whatever I'm just not going to text him. But I can't stop replaying that makeout over in my head. I guess that night was just a fling and it is what it is. 

2 days had passed and I dropped Sutton off really early at my moms house on Monday morning - it was 4am and she would have to wake him for school in a couple of hours. I felt bad leaving him again but this was for our best interest. "bye I love you" I whispered to my mom as I kissed Sutton on the forehead. 

I stepped off the plane in LA and headed for baggage claim. Looking rough and exhausted.

I waited not so patiently for my bags to arrive when I started to hear a commotion

I waited not so patiently for my bags to arrive when I started to hear a commotion. The sound of cameras clicking and people murmuring. I turned around and tried to look through the crowd of faces. Only to make eye contact with Colson briefly as he hid under a black hoodie surrounded by what looked like very scary security personnel. Just as fast as we saw each other he was gone and had jumped into a black SUV. So weird - I thought to myself. I headed towards my bag which was finally making its way around to me. As I picked it up I got a text.

Colson: Need a lift? lol

                                                                       well this was unexpected

Me: It's chaos over there lol

Colson: I'm still out front -I'll wait for you if you don't care about all the people.

Me: Okay - I'll head to you - be there in like 2 mins. 

I could see the crowd of people still huddled around the automatic doors to the paved sidewalk. Suddenly a very large man took a hold of me and led me through all the people. "who are you!?" "MGK is this your new girlfriend!?" "What's your name sweetheart!?" are all questions being yelled as I jump in the car - security handling my bags. 

"Oh my god" I said as I sat down in the back seat of the SUV next to Colson. Wiping my hair out of my face.

'Wild right" he said smiling at me.

Me: Actually insane. 

Colson: So what the hell are you doing here? I haven't heard from you in a while. he said

Me: Me? I could ask you the same damn thing! I laughed. 

Colson: Honestly I just got back from Canada - had to handle some legal shit I wasn't expecting. I left like the day after you left town. 

Me: Ahh - makes sense. 

Colson: So did you end up getting the gig?

Me: I did yes - (I smiled) - that's why I'm back - to shoot the Nike Campaign. 

Colson: Oh shit it was Nike? Congrats that's legit

Me: Yeah I can finally say who its for now haha I'm fucking stoked. I said. 

--

"Colson where am I headed to?" his security asked. Colson looked at me - "are you still staying at that hotel?" he asked. "No I got a house this time - in West Hollywood" I smiled. 'oh shit that not far from me at all" he said. "Do you want to get coffee? Maybe some breakfast?" He asked. "Sure I'm down - I look a hot ass mess though". I said looking down at myself. "Yeah, you do look hot." He said looking at my body, smirking.

We got dropped off at a  little breakfast spot he said not many people know about so we wouldn't get bothered. We both ordered coffee and breakfast and sat and talked. He was so chill - just like a regular dude. 

Colson: So how long you in town for this time? He asked 

Me: 3 days 

Colson: So we've got a little longer this time? He said flirtatiously 

Me: yeah outside of our jobs. I laughed sipping my coffee. 

Colson: Do you work today? He asked

Me: I do - I need to be on set at 10am again. - -- - I looked down at my watch and it was 6:30am. 

Colson: aight cool - you wanna get together later? I'm free tonight. He said

Me: Sure I'd like that. You can come by my place if you want? its a pretty cool Airbnb. 

Colson: as long as I can smoke a blunt I'm there. He laughed

Me: as long as you share. I said. 

He raised his eyebrows and said "oh I gotchu". 

There was a bit of silence. until he broke it 

Colson: Listen, I want you to know something about me. 

me: okay? I said a little nervous

Colson: I don't ever really date girls - like I mean I take girls on dates and have fun but - I don't really do relationships. So I just wanted to put that out there in case thats something you're looking for right now or expecting from me. Cause the last thing I want to do is hurt anybody. 

Me: Okay - well that was random (I nervously laughed). I mean I'm not opposed to just having a good time and hanging out. I just expect to be treated respectfully.. I know my worth. 

Colson: Wow, so you're a bad bitch huh? He playfully said. 

Me: the baddest. I said. 

baddest bitch in the world

He smiled and we finished our breakfast. He dropped me off at my airbnb and as we pulled up Mia came walking out to the roundabout driveway. "oh fuck me" I said. putting my head back and covering my eyes with my hand. "what?" He said. "nothing - its just Mia - she's my friend but god she's so fucking extra and if she see's you she's gonna freak out and question me for years to come." I opened my door as little as possible and stepped out. I grabbed my bag from the back and headed inside as Mia suspiciously looked at the car. Thank god the windows were super tinted. 

I found my room, took a shower and got ready for this shoot.