Now I have Something To Work For

*SMUT WARNING

Colson: you good? He laughed

Me: (clearing my throat) Oh - I'm fantastic.. just was not expecting that

Colson: You see this right here? He grabbed my arm so I was looking at him. He was pointing at his mouth like an idiot lol this is my specialty. He said laughing

Me: Ahh.. is that so? I moved closer to him, straddling his waist with my legs. My arms wrapped around his neck with the glass of wine still in one hand.

Colson: Yes ma'am. He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

Me: I took a sip of my wine looking at him. You gonna prove it to me then or what?

He slowly took the glass of wine out of my hands and set it on the bedside table next to him.

Colson: Is that what you want? He smirked while slowly moving forward so that he was now on top of me

Me: I sighed while pushing back his blonde damp hair. Don't make me beg.

And just like that his lips crashed into mine. With passion and want. I could taste the wine and the weed, and it turned me on even more. I felt the muscles in his back with my hands as he kissed my neck. Every inch of him tuned me into mush. He slowly started to make his way down from my neck and then to my tits. He paused there for a while and focused so intensely on my nipples. I couldn't help but squirm. He made me so sensitive. He laughed a little when he noticed how impatient I was becoming.

Colson: Oh so your nipples are the spot then huh he almost whispered against my skin

Me: oh fuck I moaned.. yeah they're one of the spots I smiled.

Colson: Ohh just one of them?

he moved his way down to my stomach, tracing over my hip bones with his teeth.. he bypassed my pussy which made me moan in annoyance. he was a tease. His fingers traced the inside of my thighs and I got goosebumps and shook a little.

Colson: another spot? he asked looking up at me

Me: ugh yes, that's another one. I moaned. I want you Colson I almost pleaded.

Colson: Chill ma.. we've got all the time in the world. he said.

He sucked on my inner thighs so passionately. The strength in his lips was unbelievable. I'll probably have hickeys. He pushed open my legs and lightly touched my pussy with his fingers. Up and down. It made me breathe harder. He started to focus his fingers on just my clit and I gasped with excitement.

Colson: The last spot huh. He said as he began to rub me faster.

Me: yes thats it, please don't stop!

And with that request he stopped - but it was replaced seconds later with his mouth. oh fuck his mouth. his mouth on me was indescribable. It was like he was devouring me. His arms pushed my thighs with each stride and I was right on the edge of falling into a blissful orgasm when he spoke.

Colson: When I slide my fingers into your wet pussy I want you to come for me okay baby?

He asked of me.

Me: yes, please just do it. I begged.

He continued to lick, and then just like that, so effortlessly his two fingers slid inside me and thats all it took. He fingered me for only a moment and I fell into a sweet bliss. My body shook and when I finally opened my eyes he was sitting up looking at my body with an awe. "fuck I forgot to tell him" I thought to myself. I sat up and put my forehead against his chest in exhaustion.

Me: I forgot to tell you.. I'm sorry. I chuckled.

Colson: Nah.. please don't apologize for that. That's - that's fucking hot as hell. Does that always happen?

Me: Honestly no.. I only do that when I am extremely turned on, so I don't mention it because if it doesn't happen then the guy gets all weird and its awkward. It's only happened to me a handful of times. Sooo... congratulations Colson you earned the "make Sophia squirt award". I looked at him and laughed.

Colson: Now I have something to work for. He took his hand under my chin and faced me to his. kissing me softly.

Me: I guess you do.

I kissed him back kindly. I found my way back on to his lap where I whispered in his ear "I want you to cum for me now". He looked back at me, like he was in shock, his eyes piercing blue. I slid down off the side of the bed putting my knees on the floor, I pulled his legs to the edge of the bed so I could be as close to him as possible. I pulled down his briefs. Exposing him. "you're eyes" He said. "You are absolutely insane Sophia- just perfect". His head fell back in pleasure as he got to enjoy my mouth this time.