You good though?

I hopped up out of bed. "I'm gonna shower" I said looking at him while getting up from the bed. I walked to the shower and by this point its at least 12am. As I'm showering in this huge open shower I see his silhouette standing by the door smoking. "hey" he said. "What's up" I said, clearly naked and somewhat trying to cover myself. "You do know I just saw you naked right?" He said laughing. "Shut up" I said. He paused to smoke. "Imma head out" He said. "ok, you good to drive?" I asking washing my hair. "haha I'm basically sober" he smirked. "alright - I'll see you when I see you" I said trying to play it cool. "You good though?" He asked, as if I would be upset that he's leaving. "yeah I'm chillin, I need to sleep anyway for work tomorrow" I said stepping out of the shower grabbing my towel. "I'll walk you out" I said. I threw on my robe and we walked down the stairs - of course just as Mia is opening the front door from her night out with Ryan. "Damn - busted" he looked at me and laughed. 

Mia: oh, hey guys

Me: hey Mia - how was your night?

Mia: great what about you guys? - she said looking at colson

Me: Pretty good- uh this is my friend Colson - Colson this is my friend Mia

Mia: Right, I briefly saw you at your house party a few weeks ago. Nice to formally meet you Colson - or should I call you Machine Gun Kelly? 

I looked down and shook my head. omg. 

Colson: haa - Colson or Kells is fine. Nice to meet you though - Imma get going. 

Mia: Nice to meet you too. 

We walked out of the front door together and towards his car. 

Me: Sorry she's so nosey and like hyped all the time. 

Colson: It's fine, I'm used to it. he smiled

Me: So.. I'll see you around? I asked looking up at him. 

Colson: Yes... you will, no doubt. He said as he pulled me in close by my waist for a hug. 

He kissed me. softly.