Great Minds

I woke up with barely enough time to get to this call back - exhausted. I caught and uber there and ran up to the secretary at the front desk. "Sophia Nyx - here for a call back". I stated. "just through those doors" she pointed to my right. I briskly ran towards the double doors. My manager grabbed my arm. 'There you are, I was afraid you weren't going to make it - lets get you in hair and makeup for this shoot". she said. 

I sat down in hair and makeup. EXHAUSTED af. Trying to keep my eyes open. "alright lets get you into wardrobe". So much for wardrobe - it was a bikini and sneakers. The brands sneakers. I got on set and started to work my magic. I turned on the charm and made love to the camera. 

"Alright we got the shot - Thank you Sophia we'll be in touch very soon"

"Alright we got the shot - Thank you Sophia we'll be in touch very soon". the photographer said. I walked off and headed out back to catch my uber back to my mediocre hotel room. I quickly plopped down on my bed ready to pass the fuck out. It was 5pm and I knew I was supposed to meet Colson at 7 - but an hour nap wouldn't hurt anybody. 

* Ring ring ring

*Ring ring ring

"Hello" I answered groggy eyed. 

"Hey Soph - we still on for tonight?" he said 

Fuck fuck fuck. It was Colson - I scavenged around for a clock to see the time {6:09pm} Shit

"Oh hey Colson - yeah for sure -where should we meet?" I asked. 

"Ill have a car pick you up at your hotel at 6:45 if that's cool?" he asked.

"yeah no problem - I'll text you the address" - I said trying to sound confident. 

"Tight - see you soon then" he said. 

"Wait! What should I wear?" I asked.

"Something nice - maybe a dress" He said calmly. 

"Okay - see you soon" I hung up the phone and jumped off the bed as fast as I could. 

Fuck what am I going wear? - I thought to myself. 

I ransacked my suitcase - finally I found the perfect outfit. I quickly slipped on the dress and put soft curls in my hair. My makeup was still pretty flawless from the shoot - I touched it up a bit.