new day new school year

Izabell pov:

I wake up from my nap to a crash, looks like my step-dad is home and already drunk again. I look over to my phone and it 12:08pm and there a text message from mom saying. She's out going to get soda but I know better than that she left to go get cigs.

Anyway I get up and stretch as I hear a thud with a line of curses, so I walk out of my room to the living room to see Alex my step dad laying sprawled out on the floor near the couch and a beer can on the floor spilling next to him. Laughing at himself (Oh goody, ill have to pick that up later) and i helped him up with him almost falling on the beer can tkaing me with.

As I help him back down on the couch I hear a car pull in telling me mom's home so I rush to the kitchen to get a sponge to clean up the mess. When I return I see mom smoking a cigarette talking more like yelling with Alex about how's he drunk again.

He gets up and they start arguing, I take that as my cue to walk back to my room and slam it forgetting to clean his mess, as they starting yelling loudly.

I look out my window then to my phone and looking at the time 1:46 it's still pretty early but I grab my cloths and go to the bathroom across the hall and change from shorts to black skinny jeans and a black tank top over my pink bra and underwear heading back to my room.

I grab my favorite sweatshirt that was my black fuzzy one and climb out the window not wanting to bother them.
Crawling out the window with my Keychain jingling in my right pocket.

My left hand holding the edge of the window and my right hand holding my bag, that has my extra charger and jacket in it as I look back at the house I text mom.

( hey I'm going to work sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but I love you and see you soon)

I walk down the front yard and headed towards work and my phone buzzed and it was from mom.

(Hey sweetheart im sorry you had to see that but please be careful, I love you to the moon and back sweety have a nice night im going to sleep )

Sighing I keep going and turn right on terry street waiting at the light since I'm on the main street in the middle of town and live on a side street. The crosswalk sign starts to blink telling me I can go, as I'm walking I think about my bestie Emily and send a text to her.

(Hey Emmy I can't wait to see you tmmr in school, we're gonna be seniors )

I walk down till I see the corner dinner and as I walk in I see me Miss rose the owner of the dinner. As we're hugging a hear the buzz of my phone I set on the table for us to hug and see it's Emily but in my phone it's her nickname Emmy.

(Hey Izzy I see you woke up sorry I didn't awnser sooner my dad wanted somthing and I can't wait for school too jk but I'll see tmmr at 7:15 sharp so be here on time or i fucking swear to god I'm not getting you a donut )

(Oh cool I take it your dad let you get your license last weekend And I'll try Emmy yk how I hate mornings)