unexpected cuddles

Ace Kings pov :

I wake up to clicking sounds then I feel a flash of somones camera on me, rolling over too tired I hear coo's "awee".
While doing so I cuddle my teddy bear closer, wait I don't have a stuffed bear.
Peeking my eyes open I see my sister and the boys then Emily all standing in my door way or standing by my bed. Next I look to what was I holding and it's izzy, I look back as them and they all laugh as I start to blush.

I finally got them to leave when she starts moving closer to me, she starts to drool although its cute we gotta get up. "Wake up" I tell her and I get nothing but a whimper "fine but its not my fault you sleep the whole day". So I try again to wake her. She finally wake up when I lightly shake her, "fine im up you jerk"
She tells sleepily. " I didn't think you'd wanna stay asleep and miss out so I woke you up" and she then thanks me then gets out of my bed.

Walking down the stairs I see my sister snickering and izzy a yawning mess, Then she sits down with her hands on her face. "What's up with her" robbin asks as Ryan ruffles izzys hair and she swats his hand away.

Izabella pov:

I got woken up by Ace shaking me since him asking me to get up wasn't enough.
I come down stairs and his sister is snickering at us walking in the kitchen so I just plop on the chair next to Ryan.

I put my hands to my face as it's bright as fudge in Here where it often if at my house. Then robbin says somthen but I'm not really listening then ryan ruffles my my hair and I'm so not a morning person if I don't have to be, so of course imma swat his dang hands away.

"Why is it so bright" I whine and everything breathing starts laughing at me, "it's only ten" conner exclaims then shows me his watch which has the time. "What's for breakfast anywho" Ace voices out then sits on the edge of the table, "what about pancakes" Lilith asks amd we all nod our heads so then Missy leaves with Ashley.

Half an hour passess and we ended up making every breakfast food you can think of from scrambled eggs to sunny side up, bacon to hash then, pancakes plus we made waffles to and let's not forget we cooked sauges aswell.
Alice and me left the kitchen to look for Ashley and Missy so Lilith definitely came to, we looked in the living room then the basement lastly we looked in Ashley's room and we found them asleep on her bed with finding nemo playing on her TV. Too cute to wake them up we leave them to cuddle amd that they'll eat when they wake up so we all leave to go eat while it's there.