bruised and blushing

Izabella pov:

After the fight the girls came in with me bruises and smiles "I kicked her ass" Emily says then winces putting the ice on her eye, helping me sit.

"I'm pretty sure I broke that assholes nose" alice huffs when she plops down on the cotton bed next to me.

"On no, your lip its bleeding" I tell her
"I got you" Lilith then crabs her an ice pack and tissue. "so now we're all officially friends do you guys wanna hang out tomorrow" alice asks.

"I'm game" Lilith speaks "I'll go if izzy comes" Emily tells (I guess it won't hurt if I hang out with friends, right?) "Okay I guess I'll go, how can I say no to friends" I smile and they all cheer.

We exchanged phone numbers
When there parents came and got them. We learned Lilith has a younger sister who happens to be zacks new friend, "I'm just saying if you get a girlfriend before I get a boyfriend imma fight your ass".

"I thought you said bite and I was gonna jump out the car" he says overly dramatic looking back at her. Making puke sounds but looking like a cat about the throw a hair ball.

They dropped me home an hour ago and I'm starving (probably because you only had a donut, shush me!) looking in the cabinets I don't see much.

Going to the fridge all I see is milk and eggs, I open the carten and its empty.

[Sweetheart I went to take him to his mothers and I left ten bucks for you in the mailbox and I'm going to be staying with him to save gas, We'll be back around 10 -love mom]

I crumple the note from the table throwing it in the trash, walking to my room to get ready. I double tie the laces to my combat boots to make sure there on nice and tight, throwing on a hoodie I walk out with my phone in hand.

I walk down to the dinner seeing it's closer walking distance then the super market and I forgot my bag. Walking in a see rose then Robin smiling at me with Samuel leaving, then there's Ricky thats Ralph's brother I'm guessing who's in the back because his Honda wasn't here.

After eating some grill cheese (it's my favorite okay?) *sigh* I finish my iced tea, getting up I walk in the kitchen (I was right its ricky) "I didn't think you were working tonight" he asks puzzled.

"No I came for dinner and thanks for the extra cheese" he smiles "i didnt know you were here but im glad" i nod confused. "I'm the one that said extra cheese dear" rose comes and hugs me, "I'm glad you come here to eat instead of Mc Donalds" she scolds.

I dig in my pocket for the money "it's okay it's on the house, now go home before it's dark".

Having extra cash I walk down to family dollar seeing it closes soon, I grab eggs which is a good price (if I do say so myself). Walking to cash out I see some creep looking at me, getting the paper bag I walk outside and see he's there aswell.

Taking the long way home that's more in the rich area, he's still following me when I see Ace walking my way smoking a cigarette (thank goodness he's here and I didn't know he smoked). Walking up to him i hug him, getting on my tippy toes.