friendly fun

This chapter and next will some pictures of what I feel like how the situation feel/looks like atm and its not what they exactly look like though
! also it's a longer chapter !

Izabell pov:

I was talking with Alice when Ace came back and so did the boys with I'm guessing Ashley thats the knights littlest. Then a boy that look like conner but opposite vibe i wanna say, then ryan and no stinking way. "Robbin!?
I yelp then he looks and it is in fact robbin from the diner. "I didn't know you knew izzy" Ryan asks then conner, but now I don't see the boy and Ace.
(They'll be back) "yah we work together" I smile and then he comes to me with his arms open "huggy?" He asks and I nod my head then hug him.

Alice is starting to go nuts as she checks the fridge for the fourth time since I saw Ace walk off somwhere. "I'm so hungry I could so go for somthen sweet right now" Lilith groans "I know I'm deliciously badass but I'm not ready to be tasted yet" alice coo's at her then laughs but stops, then I see a blushing Lilith get up and walk out the room. "Shit did i offend her" and she walks off to find where she went, then I feel a light weight on my lap. I look down to see a cute cat walking across my legs to sit next to me on the couch.

Hearing the fridge open again after twenty-five minutes I wanna say since I was petting the cute kitty. I look and see alice looking inside and slams it shut then "I'll tell later when it's just us why I got upset but i had to leave to get my sister from school since she stayed after". Lilith says then hugs her from behind when I feel someone sit next to me on the other side. "Sorry I didn't wann sit on the kitty, its to cute to sit on" she half smiles."It's okay and hi"

"Hey my name is Missy, I'm Liliths sister" "I love your hair and I'm izabell but call me izzy" I tell her with a smile.
Then I see Ashley back near here, now checking the cabinets then hear a slam sound which makes me jump. Hoping no one saw I look around and see Ace is back now and so is everyone els.

Ace pov:

Walking up to her "chill I'm here and I'll take you to the store Like mom said you wanted" I tell her. She smiles "were all going to the store so pair up in groups" she yells. "Mom said to use it wisely for the weekend" I tell her "no shit Sherlock" and she takes the hundred dollar bill. "She said groups so let's see em" I voice out, and see conner Cameron then Ashley. Then there's Ryan. Robbin Emily and her brother Zach I wanna say. Then that leaves alice, Lilith me and izzy, "this is gonna be so fun" Ashley sqeaks out when alice yells the same thing so we all laugh.

Walking around the store with izzy pushing the shopping cart. I've been walking besides her since Lilith and Alice took off saying somthing about movies is a need. Meeting up with everyone at the check out we finally pay and I walk off pushing the cart
"Wanna race conner yells" "oh yah" alice yells "come on" then I tell izzy to get on so she gets on and I start pushing the cart running like everyone els.

 Meeting up with everyone at the check out we finally pay and I walk off pushing the cart "Wanna race conner yells" "oh yah" alice yells "come on" then I tell izzy to get on so she gets on and I start pushing the cart running like everyone els

Alice and Lilith got to the car first with the shopping carts race, but ryan and Emily and them arrived back at the house first. Since that was a race apparently, then conner arrived late do to "being stuck behind an old person".
"But they were going really slow" he argues with Emily how it isn't fair since they didn't know it was a race back home. "No one did" I voice as it looks like Emily about to pounce on him.

We're currently all in the living room taking over anything that can be sat on.
The love seat is Carson with Ashley with them both blushing, on the other love seat is Zack with Missy. Missy on the floor since she says it's more comfortable, but I think it's because he's playing with her hair. Then there's alice and Lilith sitting on a couch. Emily and Ryan went out to smoke since it's not allowed in the house. Conner and Robbin are playfully complaining about things now it how there single.

"Well I'm sixteen I'm still young I don't wanna be old like you and still not have a lover" robbin groans. "Take that back I'm only eighteen, I'm not old!" Conner whines. Then there's izzy who's bitting her lip trying not to laugh at them with me snickering not caring if they hear me laugh at them. "I'm hot though your only cute" conner smirks "whatt no way I'm hot like flaming cheetos" Robbin argues back. "Well I'm hotter than hot sause so take that" conner tells him and stands so he towers over him. "Well hotter than chili peppers" he tells back. "Well im so hot that fire is jealous" conner smiles triumphant.

"I'm. I'm hotter than.." robbin drawled out "hotter than what" then Zack speaks "than deez nuts" and that makes me and conner laugh our asses off to the point I'm falling onto the floor and he's crying. "Oh.. oh my that was the fucking best thing ever" conner breaths out "that's what he said" zacks speaks up again. And we loose it, I start laughing so hard I'm crying and my stomach hurts and conner now on the floor. "What funny about that" izzy, ashley and Missy all look up at us for the awnser. "why are they one the floor crying" Emily asks since they came back in. Then Zack recalls everything that went on for the last three minutes and me and conner now ryan and emily are laughing. Me and conner are on the floor and Emily is holding onto the couch laughing with ryan leaning on the wall by the doors sliding down it wheezing . I look up to see robbin and everyone laughing at us since we probably look dumb right now for laughing so hard and much.

After our laughing fit the younger ones were getting hungry. Then Ashley suggested we making somthimg homemade "I know somthimg we can make amd its fun" izzy speaks up. "Well tell us sunshine" I tell her "so when I was little we used to make homemade pizza and when we were at the store I got it incase this happend" amd the girls sqeal and us boy cheer. "Your now my favorite person" Ashley comes and hugs izzy to which she receives. "So go on get out, let us girls cook" my sister orders.

I got bored of talking about there stuff so sneaked a peak in the kitchen and saw them around the table

I got bored of talking about there stuff so sneaked a peak in the kitchen and saw them around the table. Alice and Lilith were laughing at there phone with Missy laughing with them. Then izzy was still making the other pizza when Ashley ate some pepperoni "Hey that for the pizza not now silly goose" Izabell trys to be stern but they both giggle "but it's gonna go in my tummy anyways" my sister tell izzy "good point" then smiles and eats a pinch of cheese.

(I love how alice new friends are friends with us, especially with Ashley since she has a hard time keeping friends. Like the fact there still here and hanging out with all of us is amazing since they either try to hit on us or run,
especially izzy talking and interacting with Ashley even tho she came to hang with alice not her. It Just makes me actully smile happyily and internally )

Hope you liked this chapter friends
Like, comment and share if you'd like?

Ttfn = ta ta for now
(Tigger says it from Winnie the pooh)