walks can be fun

Izabella pov:

Afyer we ate some of the breakfast food that was left from the boys, we talked about school or jobs.

It soon became noon and the girls woke up and wanted to go walk around for somthing to do. So Lilith and Alice plus me thought it sounded fun so we joined them and later on we came back to drag the boys with us and so we did.

The sky was blue and clouds were fluffy, it was a good afternoon today.
We saw a few Robin's and I picked a few dandelions and gave one each to the girls. I put mine behind my ear Like Alice did, I saw Ashley give hers to Ace.

The sun was getting ready to set soon, so we hurried to get back to there place.

Ace Knight:

The girls left to go for a walk and that sounded nice but I didn't wanna intrude, so me ryan and conner went to my room to play video games like fortnight or call of duty.

I look up amd see all of us are either playing games or watching, soon I here alice and Ashley yelping at my door to come out amd walk with them. "Were not dogs tho" Ryan speaks out then next thing I know we're all outside walking around the block.

The sun was getting ready to set so since I'm eldest I started heading back and looking back I see they followed me. When we all got back we all crashed in the living room. Ryan and robbin were on the floor while Emily and izzy were standing.

Alice and Lilith were taking up the couch squishing izzy and Ashley on there with them,Conner and Carson were on the love seat which was funny looking, as they were shoving eachother for more room.

Then I was leaning one the door wondering what's gonne happen next.
"What time is it" Lilith asks me since her phone died on our way back here.
"It's 5:30" robbin yells out so we can all here even though we're all sitting here,
"Not so loud dummy" conner yells at him "well im sorry" robbin lightly yells.

"Crap I gotta call home" Lilith states as she runs off to charge her phone, "speaking of whats for lunch or dinner I'm hungry bubba" Ashley asks me.

Well what do you want to eat like I have more money we can get take out I tell her. "Yay, yes please bubba" Ashley lightly shouts with excitement, "what are we even gettimg" alice asked me with conner and Ryan asking after her.

Well how about pizza I ask and I get hoots and hollers from all of our friends that look like zoombies that are tired and hungry. Kay I'll get that, any specific kind guys I shout as I walk to my room to get my wallet.

So Lilith and Missy had to go home since there dad said so amd conner took Carson home with home since there grandparents were coming over at there house for dinner. So that left me and my sister with Emily,izzy, robbin plus Ryan left here, so a cheese pizza then pepperoni and next I'll take a white pizza with Alfredo, no spinach please.

Okay Thank you I tell the caller as they hang up, so it came to 40 bucks and izzy I didn't know you liked white pizza, "yah it's because I don't really like red sause" izzy tells ad Ashley gasps. "Wow izzy I live for red sause I need for pasta and pizza hope you don't mind" Ashley laughs at the end.

Izabella pov:

The food came and it was really really good, it's been a minute since I've been able to eat pizza, Ace and Ryan liked the pizza alive thought it was alright and robbin and Ashley said it would've been better with red sause.

After we all ate we went put back since Ashley wanted to see if we could catch fireflies, so that was pretty fun and funny, Alice kept complaining since she couldn't catch one.

Robbin fell twice tryimg to catch one and ryan plus Ace were racing to catch one first so they kept tripping over eachother,Me and Ashley tried but we got close but not enough to catch one.

We all decided it's time for bed since robbin ended having to leaving having to go to work so we said goodbye to him. After that the girls went go bed so it was just me, ryan and Ace who were still standing. So we went to the kitchen to look for icecream when ryan amd Ace came back from outside, I knew he smoked too but I wouldn't say anything.

"Man I git munchies for gramcrackers and vallina ice with chocolate syrup" Ryan sighs as he looks threw there freezer, and he actually finds it in there.

"You guys want some" he asks and I say yes and so did Ace, sounds good I tell him as he turns around amd probably makes a mess to make this treat.
A crash and crumble later we got our icecream and it's just Like he said it would, can I get smore please I jokimg say and ryan gets up to make me more.

We finished our icecreams so ryan left to take a shit then sleep so it was just me and Ace, we ended up going to bed when he was getting sleepy.
He asked if I wanted to sleep in his room again but I politely said no and then he left, so I went to Alice's room and I soon fell asleep to her snoring.