starry night

Izabell pov:

After the song we all clapped and cheered I even clapped and whisper it was my favorite of all time and he looked at me almost like he heard me.
Shaking my head from the crazy thoughts I get up "Hey I'm getting tired".

I inform everyone and "Hey I'm tired to" "me three" " well me four" then everyone let's out giggle over Ashley and robbin saying three and four.
We all make our ways back into the large home, the boys going there way and us girls head down in the cool basement.

"Goodnight everybody" Ashley calls out since the younger girls decided to stay for the horror movies, "goodnight", "sleep well", "sweet dreams" then everyone slowly falls asleep when the credits roll. Still not being able to sleep I don't know if it's because of the horror movie marathon we did or if it's so scary quite. I'm not used go it, I know it's probaly silly but I can't sleep in the silence.

You could be yelling at me amd I'd fall asleep or thunderstorms help me fall asleep but this, it's torture I can see the shadows from the window showing the moon. I can hear the cuberd doors shutting and opeming upstairs signaling that somone is in the kitchen.

Finally having the courage I walk up the stairway them down the hall and go straight to the kitchen to see Ace and Ryan eating cereal. "I dont know how the girls can sleep so soundly with you up hear making so much noise" I hear Ryan speak. "Well it's not my fault you ate my cereal then made your own cereal so If i want more, I want more"
Ace complains.

"Come in here sweets or just gonna listen and watch sweets" I hear and I can't help but yelp then whimper when I'm hugged. "Damn you okay I didn't mean to scare or hurt you" Ryan then pulls away and checks for injuries, "i.im okay you just frightened me" I tell him honestly and steal his seat. He then takes ace's seat, "Hey I was sitting there" he tells "well she stole my seat" Ryan whines. "Fine then" he then turns to me "can you move or I'll move you" me playfully smiles.

"But im cumphy" I tell him, "you asked for this" then he sets his cereal down on the table then picked me up and sits me down next to him. Satisfied he grins at me with ryan laughing at my reddening face, "see that wasn't to hard" he coo's.
Pouting then crossing my arms over my chest I hear hear Ryan laugh louder. "Shhh you'll wake them up" I scold him, "but you look so cute like a kid who dropped there icecream" Ryan then laughs more. "She does doesn't she" I huff and look down when Ace responds to Ryan , "fine im sorry, want a bite".

Ace reasons and I look up and see he is eating fruity pebbles. I nod my head, "words sunshine" he tells "yes please" he smiles at me "ah" "are you serious I can feed myself thank you very much" I tell him. "Open and you'll get some" he tells me so I obey his silly command and open and he slowly puts to spoon near my mouth. I take the spoon full and swallow the bite whole not realizing how hungry I really am. He noticed and gives me another and I take the bite again, I smile at him "thanks" and I go to get up but he pulls me down on his knee.

*cough* "well im gonna go smoke then sleep see you guys later, stay safe children" he then winks the laughs leaving us all alone with me now on Ace's lap.

Ace pov:

She was about to leave when I even know she still was hungry so I pull her down to my knee and she sits then ryan leaves, (fucking pussy but thanks) when he leaves I adjust her so she is on lap instead. She mumbles apologizes and you don't have to but that's the thing I do want to. Moving her hair out of her face I lean back in the chair and pick up the spoon and lift it to her mouth but when she doesn't take it i put it to my mouth to show her she was hungry to. Her stomach then growls proving my point, I swallow then smirk at her leaning up again I grab the spoon and scoop up more. "Here" I tell her "n.no thanks" she shivers when I sigh in her ear, "is it cause of cooties " I joke with her and she giggles "no" then she takes the bite shyly.

After finishing the bowl I notice she still isn't showing any sign of tiredness. "Wanna hang out in my room with me" I ask and she bites her lip thinking then nods but awnsers "yes, I'd like that" I smile at her and get up when she gets off. Walking back to my room with sunshine trailing me, I don't mind it's kinda cute. Opening my door I hold it open for her when she walks in then I go in after her, she is just standing looking at everything. I plop down on my bed still looking at the curious girl looking around, moving so I lay on my stomach and elbows she turns then
she smiles at me. walking back to me down looking at everything she deemed worth looking at she carefully sits on the edge of the bed.

"You can lay down, I don't bite you know" I tell her "well I didn't know but now I do" she playfully responds back so I move to lean on my side and she gets up then lays down next to me. Then leaning on her side like I am she looks at me and i smile to her, "see I don't bite" and she mumble "not yet atleast" then she looks at me when I laugh and she starts to giggle.

The moon is now shinning in my window, izzy feel asleep on me after we had a tickle fight. Her laugh was just so intoxicating I had to hear more, so I tickled her to the point I exhausted her.
I move her hair out of her face as I slowly get up to go pee and change.

When I get back she is now sitting criss-cross apple-sause  looking torwards the window. "You okay" I ask and she jumps then falls onto her back, "yah I'm okay I woke up and the stars looks so pretty" she tells me and relaxes when I get back on the bed and lean again the bedpost. "You know somtimes when I blur my eyes and use my imagination it looks like the famous painting starry night" she explains her thoughts."That really cool sunshine" I tell her since it is, " I can leave if you want to sleep" she tells as she looks over to me.

(I don't mind if she leaves, but at the same time I don't want her to, am i gettimg attached? Like at the Same time I don't want her to go back to the girls).

"Your no bother sunshine, you can stay if you'd like" she smiles and slowly crawls up and lays next to me.  She yawns "Thanks" and I hesitantly put my arm around her, it felt like the right thing to do. She soon falls asleep so I slid down so we're laying on the bed so it more comfortable. Cuddling closer into her as i lightly put arm on her side slowly falling asleep with her, holding her like a hug is wonderful, feeling peaceful I let sleep take me.

Like, comment and share or not its ok
TTFN friends