random responsibility

Ace's pov:

I wake up to the cat scratches at my door. Then Ashley comes in looking around in my room, "angel what are you doing" I ask "I'm looking for the cat and i think she's in here" *sighs* "angel don't you have school" I ask her "oh yah" then she runs off. (Why weren't you dressed for school already?) Walking down the stairs, I see nobody but me and Ashley. "Angel why is it just you this morning" i ask my little sister. "Mom went away with dad and alice is still sleeping." Walking to the fridge I see a note,

[Ace can you take Ashley to school today since your suspension you'll be doing nothing so I trust you to take the car and drive safe and i need you to take alice to the store later. Shes having friends over even tho, you both got suspended im liking shes making new friends. I told her they can have it in the basement and you can have your friends over too so its fair, and dont forget about your sister and if your frimds have siblings there invited and i already told alice. your father and i our going out this weekend so we left five hundred for you guys. Use it wisely and dont get into trouble, And watch over my girls -love mom]

"Toast sound good" I ask Ashley throwing the note in the trash."yes please " as she jumps onto the chair almost falling off "Shorty" I mumble so she glares. Finished eating she hands me her plate. "All done" she smiles, handing me her dish to clean it. "Go and change while I make your lunch" I yell as she already running to the stairs. Putting away the peanut butter and jelly, she smiles as I cut the ends off since she doesn't like the ends.

Grabbing the keys off the hook I walk out the door with Ashley who's excited for tonight,"i cant wait to meet her new frinds" she sqeals. Opening the car door she then jumps in "thanks you" she mumbles as I close it. I walk to the driver's seat, getting in I start the car and head to straight to her school with us singing disney songs the way there.
Driving back to the house I pull in the driveway, walking inside letting out a yawn. I see alice walking out of the kitchen with coffeein hee cup I'm guessing."You look like hell" she yawns which makes me yawn again,"is there more coffee and I didn't sleep enough" I ask and tell her. "No that was the last of it, but on the bright side I don't have to do stuff until noon if mom told you.

So if you wanna take a nap that's fine, my friends aren't coming until then." She smiles at me walking into the living room. "okay but wake me if you need me, and the boys are coming over too so I hope that's not a problem". I yell as I'm walking upstairs, "okay" she yells as I fall onto my awsome bed to sleep.

Izabell pov:

Waking up to my phone ringing like crazy, "can you shut that thing off!" I hear my step-dad yell.

("Hey bell it's me Victoria and I'm gonna come down next weekend. Hope that's okay but I wanted to tell you, love you bye").

Before i could say anything she hung up on me (what the heck tori). Looking at the time it's 8:08 then looking out my window I see birds flying and chirping. (Might as well just stay up since I can't be sure i won't over sleep). Getting out of bed with a yawn walking straight to the bathroom, after doing my business.

I turn on the Faucet making sure the temperature is warm enough I turn on the tub stopper. Putting some of my strawberry shampoo in the water bubbles start to form. Walking back in my room I grab my washed out mom jeans and a black and white with teal long sleeve tye-dye shirt. Peeking my head in the bathroom the water still rising but I got some time left before it over flows. walking down stairs I take the apple on the counter, (I'll buy more sooner or later).

Back in the bathroom I shut the water off then taking my last bite I throw the core out in the mini trash. Placing my phone down after turning on shuffle, laying in the warm water just soaking with Fly by Niki minaj feat Rihanna playing in the back round.

After singing and soaking I finally get out as my fingers are pruney, getting dressed with part of me by Katy perry playing in the back round. Walking out i see mom walking to me "I had to pee for ten minutes but I didn't want to interfere with your beautiful singing". "Thanks " then I laugh as she runs in the bathroom, sitting on my bed I plug my phone in since it at 69% and better have it charged for later.

(Hey I just wanted to let you know, I'm coming to get you so be ready in ten minutes) 11:50 AM

Standing up straight i grab my convers, (Dang it that was five minutes ago!).
Putting on my fuzzy black jacket after tieing my shoes. I grab my bag that has a set of pj's and cloths (since its a sleep over) unplugging my phone. I put the charger in my bag after stuffing an extra pair of underwear and socks. Hearing a car pull up "your friend is here" i here mom yell "shut up she knows" i hear alex yell.

I lock my door and quickly jump out the window after yelling I love you to mom.
Getting into Emily's jeep we jusy start jamming when do re mi by blackbear comes on with me hyping her as she sings.

We stoped to get gas since she was low, getting back in the car "so you ready to have an amazing time izzy" she asks "I am and guess who's coming here next weekend" "I don't know, and you tell me if you wanna leave, I'll bring you home." she smiles "it's my cousin I havnt seen for two years" I sqeal "damn don't gotta ruin my ears and is it vicky?" Emily whines then asks. "Yes and she sounded upset, I hope she's okay" I tell her "oh I hope she's okay and you sure you guys will be okay with Alex and all" (he does yell and throws things but he never hit me or mom before thats i know of) "as long as he doesn't drink we'll be fine" I smile sad at her. Since she even knows all he does is drink, "no need to be sad were having fun with friends today" she smiles "Ok".

Singing me myself and I by G-Eazy,
her singing the rapping part and me singing the other part. Pulling in where alice texted Emily last night we see this.

Like, comment and share if ya wantTill next time friends :)

Till next time friends :)