smokes and smore's

Alice pov:

Looking up from liliths phone that's showing us a funny cat video, when I see Ace In the corner of my eye watching izzy messing around with Ashley. With him smiling a true smile I haven't seen in a while, looking back at the two from the doorway. There now attempting to Frisbee the pepperoni slices in each other's mouth.

Giggling at them instead of that cat now, I look over to and see Lilith now sneakily taking a picture of izzy and Ashley then one of Ace watching.
I High-five Lilith and she smiles at me, looking back at them I see Ashley throw a piece at Ace since he's in like a daze.

"Oh no you didn't just do that to me angel" he smiles then smirks "run".
So Ashley take off running holding onto izzy hand, looking at izzy I see her smiling and laughing running away with Ashley basically dragging her with.

I run after them wanting see how it all fold out, they end up outback. Looking behind I see everyone els watching with smiles and soft giggles watching.
Looking back to my brother, sister and friend, izzy stops directly infront of Ashley just as Ace is about to tackle her but at last second she jumps in to save her from being tackled. "Noooo" "ahhhhhhhhhhh" "hahahhah" Is heard after watching everthing go down in slow-motion.

Ace has now tackled izzy instead of Ashley like planned, but because of that the position is really awkward now. Since he caught his self mid-fall it now it looks like he is doing a push-up over izzy while Ashley is laughing like a mad man at Ace as he is now a stuttering mess. "Oh m.my fucking g.god, I'm.im so sorry i.i meant to get a.ashly" " i.i swear " he says as he helps her up "sweet mother of cookies" she breaths out in a loud whisper.

Then we all laugh at the blushing pair stumbling over words and getting up. Walking back inside we decided since it's nice out we all will eat outside and definitely have a fire tonight awell.

After the fiasco we put the pizzas in the oven, then went outside and set stuff up. Right now Lilith, izzy and Emily are sitting in lawn chairs with blankets since the sun is setting, while i left to go use the bathroom. I came back with blankets for the boys and the rest of the girls, and Coming back I see this sight.

 I came back with blankets for the boys and the rest of the girls, and Coming back I see this sight

Ace pov :

While us boys and the girls are sitting near the fire on the grass and in chairs then alice leaves. We're talking about smore's and how to eat them in the correct order. "Gram cracker then marshmellow after ist golden brown is the chocolate" Emily is arguing with robbin. "Gram then chocolate then marshmallow and i like mine aflame it's better and the right way" robbin argues back "we can settle this when alice comes back" Emily tell robbin who huffs. "Hey Bubba can you play your guitar tonight for songs" Ashley asks then puppy eye's me. "Okay angel" I tell her so she runs off and grabs it. Surprised she remembers but hoping she doesn't find the damn thing.