Chapter 2

Dotto's POV

Do you guys like, wake up seconds before your alarm and as you're about to fall back asleep; it rings? God, that always happens to me and it is the worst. I'm Dotto. I'm a regular guy who's usually invisible to society. Literally nobody notices me. As much as I like being unnoticed, I'd like to have at least a few friends...

I slowly got up from my bed and crawled my way to the kitchen. My eyes barely open, I poured some lukewarm coffee onto a mug and drank it.

"Fuck, this day's worse than yesterday..." I went to the couch and checked my phone. Suddenly, this bright circle appeared on top of table, blinding me. "Jesus Christ what the hell!?"

Once my eyes adjusted, there was this... thing on my table. Well, broken table. It looked like a big wolf. As a 'sane' furry, this concerned me, a lot. I stayed far away from it, which isn't very far. Opposite side of the room type of far.

The thing started to get up. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. The wolf stood up. Literally, two legs. Bizarre shit happening today. He was way taller than me, about two feet taller. He looked around and locked his gaze at me. I threw the pan at him from fright and yelped. He caught it by the hilt, he... or it seemed unamused.

"Wh-what are you!?" I asked the beast. It huffed.

"What I am is of no importance to you." He replied. He started looking around, ducking every time he goes to another room due to the arch being lower than him. I started following him, making sure he doesn't do anything weird.

"Hey, hold up. What the hell are you doing here? Why are you here? And is that a sword!?" I kept asking questions. He eventually looked at me, baring his fangs.

"Look, I have no idea too. Can you just keep quiet?" He said, his voice had a slight growl to it when he said that. His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue, almost ocean blue. He also had a ponytail which I found interesting. "I don't know who you are, but you don't mind me staying here for a while, no?."

"Hol-hol-hold on! If you're staying here, we're going to have rules!" I said sternly. He looked at me with curiosity and amusement.

"Alright then. What are your rules?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Well, I am the leader of this house, meaning you follow my command-" He proceeded to explore my house, ignoring me. I frantically followed him, telling him to wait.

Once he was done, he sat on the couch, sighing. "This place is... decent enough." He laid down on the couch, taking up the damn thing.

"Is your fur fluffy? Do you take care of it? Oh, can-can I touch it?" I kept requesting stuff, annoying him. My furry tendencies started acting up and I really wanted to touch him.

"Ugh, you're a nuisance... why don't you touch someone else..?" He growled.

"Well... Mister Wolf, I don't know your name, I'm all alone, Nobody knows me, I've been touch-starved for years." He sigh-growled, mumbling stuff I couldn't understand.

"It's Drail." He replied, standing up.

"Drail? What's Drail?" He went to me and lightly hit my head.

"My name, fool."