Chapter 11

Dire kept thinking about that letter, and how it was attached to that magical arrow. He's concerned that she'd do something she wasn't supposed to do. He shook the thought away and continued eating breakfast.

"So, I was thinking. Maybe we could like, hang out again at the lake or something." Dotto suggested, though he only wanted to see the both of them shirtless.

"Well I'd love to but we still have training today, maybe after training as a way to relax. It's going to get tougher from here on." Dire sipped some coffee. "Today, we're going to go more complicated. Since this is a new world, teaching magic yields different results. I'd like to further experiment with."

Dotto took a big bite out of his sandwich. "Anf, whaf will we fo?"

"We'll m-" Dire hiccupped, followed by a 'yip' like sound. Dotto spat what remained of his sandwich all over the table.

"What... Was that?" Drail asked, Dotto looked at Dire who seemed to be blushing hard, his ears were also flattened.

Dire cleared his throat. "A-apologies... I uh, don't know what noise came out of me..."

"You just hiccupped." Dotto said. "Though... That other sound, I dunno."

"I-it's nothing! Let's just finish breakfast.." Dire quickly changed the subject. "I'll clean up afterwards."

After eating, they all went to the lake as that is the only place they know where they are undisturbed. But, there peace was soon interrupted by someone of... Unknown identity.

"Hello, there! What're you boys doing on a lovely day like this?" A female voice broke whatever conversation the three were having.

"Holy shit, she's a bull! A beautifully colored one as well!" Dotto exclaimed.

"Fur of fine quality indeed, Dotto." Drail examined the figure approaching them.

"Aw, shucks. You both flatter me. I'm August."

"August Grast 'Viridescent Vermillion'" 
22 years old
The youngest daughter of the Grast clan, she wields Concept of Dreams. She's a lime bull with gold patterns and an orange and yellow leaf pattern all over her body who uses Color magic. An expert artist and a well known fighter in both close and long range.

"Au-!" Dire stopped himself from continuing that sentence. "Can we talk somewhere private?" Dire dragged August behind a tree.

"What's their problem?" Dotto asked Drail, he shrugged.

"I have no idea. Never knew her."

"What were you thinking!? Just casually introducing yourself like that?" Dire whispered angrily. He didn't expect her to just... Waltz in!

"Whaaat? What's wrong with a little interaction? Besides, it's boring doing nothing all day!" She replied.

"Well, whatever. Just don't interfere, I'm teaching the human magic." They both returned. "Apologies about that, I just had to clear something up with August."

"Do you know each other? I don't believe I've had the pleasure of you introducing her to me." Drail crossed his hands.

"She's just someone I found when I woke up."

"Tch, yeah. Totes just someone you 'found when you woke up'. It sounds like we slept together!"