The Awkward Conversation

Jeff laughed, at me. Ugh!! Why is he such a dick! "Why are you such a dick?" I ask.

He stopped laughing and looked at me. "What?" he asked confused.

"I said, why are you such a dick?" I replied rolling my eyes at him.

"Because," he paused for a second. "If I wasn't, life wouldn't be fun," he said. I could hear the smile creep its way onto his face.

I groaned and went back under my blankets, and layed on my side, my back towards him. I started hoping he would get the hint to leave me alone. But did he, of course... Not. He had to be cocky and he slapped my ass.

"Nice ass, Luna," he said in a cocky voice.

I got up and faced him. Then I slapped his cocky little smiling face. "Don't ever touch my ass again," I stated in the most firm voice I ever thought possible.

He looked at me in shock, trying to figure out what just happened. I was surprised too. I never thought I could stand up to him. Ever. He's Jeff The Killer for hell's sake!

"Luna?"

That's what brought be back to reality. "Hmm? Sorry, I didn't even realize I was lost in thought," I said

"It's fine.." he replied.

"What is it?" I asked

"Nothing.. I'll see you later. Bye." After he said that he jumped out the window. And that was the end of our... awkward convorsation.