Jumping Into a Tree..

After Jeff left I was so confused. Like seriously, his face said something was wrong, he had the saddest face that I could ever think he had, and he has a fucking smile carved into it!

After a while of thinking I looked at the clock. It's only 3 and Jeff left at 2:50. Its only been 10 minutes?!

"You know what I'm gonna see if I can follow him," I thought to myself, then I looked out my window and looked around. I spotted something moving. I know I saw something moving. I'm not going crazy. Am I? Man she really fucked with my head not only heart. Stupid 'friends.' "You know what, I don't care if I die, I don't have anything to live for anymore anyways."

I jumped out of the window at a tree. I actually like how my room is higher than the ground. Anyways, I luckily grabbed on a good branch in time. So I was basically dangling off the tree, with one hand yet I was taking my sweet old time. It didn't seem to scare me. I was perfectly calm. Weird right?

Maybe I am crazy... Oh well.

I climbed down and got off the tree. I looked around again and tried to see if I could see anything. It was impossible, it was so dark. I leaned up against the tree and waited for my eyes to adjust.

It didn't take long. My eyes can adjust to the darkness really quick, quicker than making a bowl of cereal. Wait, why did I use that example?!?! Then my stomach growled. Yep I was still hungry... Should have grabbed something to eat before I jumped out the window. Ughhh.

And that was the start of the walk into the woods, hopefully finding Jeff and following him, without him catching me. Maybe he has food?