Family Barbecue.

While my dad was driving, I unlocked my phone and looked at it. I was in my.. notes?

"What?" I accidentally said out loud without noticing.

"What did you say Luna?" someone asked.

I looked around and saw Joey staring at me.

"What are you looking at Stinky?" I asked. I call him Stinky because, the nick name explains all, he stinks. Not the smelly way, he just sucks as a person.

"Nothing," he said.

"Luna, don't call your brother that," Jamie said.

"He's not my brother, and he's always a brat so I call him Stinky. My logic works like that," I replied as nice as I could.

"Luna, he is your step-brother, so he is your brother," my dad said.

"I am not accepting him as my brother."

"Fine. Whatever. Do what you want and leave me alone," dad replied.

I turned around so I was looking out my window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally got to my uncle's house, I saw my favorite cousin Stefan waiting for me outside. He was sitting on a picnic table. I saw the rest of my family swimming in the pool, or talking, or eating some chips.

The truck stopped and I jumped out of it. I looked around for my cousin who was running over and I started running to him. We both slowed down and hugged each other. Stefan is one year older than me. Which would make him 16, since I'm 15.

"Now kiss!" I heard Stinky say.

As I turned around I saw him and grabbed his shirt.

"HE IS MY COUSIN, WE ARE NOT DATING YOU FUCKING BRAT!" I said. I started to raise my fist but Stefan's hand stopped me and I let go of Stinky, but I wasn't going to let him go so easily. So I started to run after him and he bolted to his mom. I just laughed and turned around to look at Stefan who was smiling.

"How have you been cuz?" he said.

"I've been better. We have to talk," I said to him.

"Okay. Lets go inside. No ones in there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got inside we took a seat on the couch.

"So whats on your mind?" he asked.

"Have you ever heard of the Creepypastas?" I asked him.

"Isn't that the things you are obsessed with?"

"Yeah..... well you remember my favorite right?"

"Yeah. How could I forget. You barely stop taking about him. His name is Jeffery the Killer, right?"

"Yeah... I, uh..... I kinda met him......."

"...... What?"

"Yeah. He was in my room when I woke up yesterday...."

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Quiet down. Yeah I'm fine.... but you remember that magic game we used to play and I had the power to see the future?"

"Yeah."

"Well... before we came here I went downstairs to get my phone, and it was on the floor-"

"Yes, okay get to the point."

"I was getting there. So when I touched my phone, I blacked out and I saw me and Franny. I was trying to stop her from doing something."

"So it was just a black out."

"Stefan. I think it is something more. Oh I almost forgot when I got into my phone I saw this."

I showed him the message that said;

See you soon, Luna -Your best friend, Jeff.

"Oh my god, what the hell?!"

"I know right!"

"Uh... Luna you know how you mentioned the game we used to play...."

"Yeah. Why?"

"I've been... going into the spirit world. The ghost world. Remember it?"

"Yeah.... are you lying to me?"

"No."

"Oh my god.... whats going to with us?"

"I don't know."

"LUNA, STEFAN GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND SOCIALIZE WITH YOUR FAMILY!" I heard my dad say.

"Come on lets go. We both know not to get my dad mad."

"Oh yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The barbecue went by quick because I don't remember it, at all.

The next thing I knew I was back in my room on my bed and about to fall asleep.