Finally, peaceful sleep. Wait, WHAT?!

~A.N.~

Ok so I made that quote on the picture. I don't know if I'm proud or not. Ok to the storryyyyyyyyyyy

I woke up slowly, yet peacefully. I rub my eyes and sat up. I looked at something random in my room and got lost in thought.

"I actually slept good. That's weird and rare. How did I sleep good? This is so weird. I don't remember tossing and turning last night. This is kinda scary. -" my thoughts were cut off when I heard someone speaking to me. I focused on the spot I was staring at and it turns out I was staring at Jeff, he was on my beanbag chair.

"Luna? Hellooo?" he said

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled. Barely loud enough to not wake up anyone in the house. I turn to look at the clock on my nightstand. It read 7:49 a.m. Monday. Wait. Monday?! I'M LATE!!! I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

When I got back from the bathroom I went into my closet. I took a quick look through and decided on a black Black Veil Brides T-shirt, and some light blue skinnie jeans with rips in them.

"What are you doing?" I hear Jeff ask.

"I'm late for school!" I yelled back. That earned me a weird look from Jeff.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's Monday! I'm late for school!!"

Jeff laughed. He then made my bed, and then sat on the edge of it. I walk over to him and flop down on my bed next to him. I told myself that when they call about me I'll tell them I'm at home sick.

"Aren't you going to be late or something?" asked Jeff.

I groaned and shook my head yes, "Yes I am, but I'm not going, I'll just skip today, I need a break. Why are they even having school today. We are going on vacation tomorrow anyways." I explained to him.

"Ohhhh we got a rebellll, and that is really stupid." teased Jeff.

"Oh shut up dickface and I know," I replied. He pretended to be offended by putting his hand on his heart and giving me the 'O' mouth. That just made me roll my eyes at him and crawl back into bed, ruining his good job at fixing my bed.

I looked at him and he looked back at me, we just sat like that for a bit until I smiled at him drifting off to sleep, but before I did I thought that it's a good thing the school calls my phone, not my dads or Jamie's. Plus they both worked later so the only way they will know I stayed home is from my brothers. But I'll just say I got a lift there and back.

Then I fell asleep. Having yet again another peaceful sleep and a nice dream. That was until he showed up, AT MY HOUSE!!