Go to sleep?

I had the same nightmare and I woke up with a jolt. I saw something move from my window to my closet, so fast I thought it was just my imagination. So I shrugged it off and got up to get some water.

I brought the glass of water to my room and set it on my night stand. By now my light was on. So while I drank my water, I looked at my room.

I am a 14 year old so my room had a lot of posters, some of my art work, and morals on the wall that I painted on the wall. All my art work was mostly skulls and blood splatter (not real blood of course. My dad would kill me.) The posters are of my favorite bands and music signs. I have my guitar on its stand in the corner of my room, by my dresser. It was a normal dresser but painted black and red. My carpet read 'Luna's Room,' it was a present from my uncle for my 10th birthday. Then I had a bed. My room was clean, mostly. I had some dirty clothes in my dirty clothes basket. As I was looking at my room I realized that my closet was closed.

'I swear it was open when I left... I'm probably imagining things again,' I thought.

So I just shook my head and turned off the lights. I went over to my bed and plopped on it.

I fell asleep easily, but I felt something or someone watching me. Just like how I felt at the school with the footsteps.

So I somehow managed to wake myself up and looked around the room..... then I saw him.

"Go. To. SLEEP!" he yelled before lunging at me.

I grabbed my pocket knife I kept under my pillow just in case this ever happened. I used my knife to block his and somehow managed to throw him across the room.

I jumped up and got into a defense form.

"Are you the one who keeps following me, Jeffery the Killer?" I said so he would be able to hear me, but quiet enough not to wake up my family.

He laughed and said, "Maybe."

I got off my bed keeping my form.

"It looks like you have taken karate."

"Yes I have." I replied.

He, then again, lunged at me. I was able to block him but he cut my shoulder just enough to make it bleed. I flinched and he just laughed.

"I'm not going to kill you.... yet."

"Then why are you here?"

"We... Creepypastas think your interesting."

"And you didn't tell me that in the first place because?"

"What's the fun in that?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever. What is so 'interesting' about me?"

He moved his head and looked at the door. Then he said, "We'll finish this later."

With that he jumped out my window right as my door started to open. I quickly jumped into my bed and acted like I was sleeping. My dad came into my room and looked around. Then he left.

I sat up and looked out my window to see him at the forest. He waved? Yeah he waved and disappeared into the forest.

I plopped onto my bed and thought about what just happened. Then I tried to get some sleep and I guess getting scared to hell makes you fall asleep easily, because I feel asleep right when my head hit the pillow.