Police Station

We waited until it was midnight. And of course we had to stop in the middle of our card game.

As quietly as we could we picked Frank up, then we carried him down stairs. Trying not to wake anyone up.

We walked out to the garage.

I had grabbed my keys for my dirt bike. I'm not supposed to use it on main roads but no one in this small town is up so I guess it's fine.

I pushed the dirt bike to the road, its to noisy to start up in the garage without waking anyone up.

I got on the bike and started it up when we were a safe distance from the house. I looked over at Jeff and motioned him to get on.

He put Frank on Jeff's lap, and Jeff was right behind me.

Then I zoomed all the way to the police station.

When we got there we dumped Frank on the steps and speeding away.

I got home and stopped before the drive way, turned off my dirt bike and we got off of it and put it in the garage and went upstairs to finish our game of war.

After we finished our game, he won sadly, I got tired and put on some of my music. The first song that came on was by We Came As Romans, I didn't look at the name of the song. I plugged in my phone because it was at 52%. Then I got some p.j's and walked into the bathroom to change into them.

After I had changed and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room to see Jeff passed out on my bed, crushing some of the cards. I went over to him and picked up the cards then put a blanket over Jeff.

I smiled at him and got into the blankets on the part of the bed he wasn't hogging.

He's such a child. I got comfortable and fell asleep next to Jeff The Killer.

And when I woke up the next morning, it was awkward as hell.