The Crazy Dream in a...

My dream was so weird. It went like this:

I was running throw the woods. I had so much adrenaline, so I figured that I was being chased, but by what?

I stopped. Then as I was surprised that I stopped. I turned around.

"This is weird.... I have control over my body... when I'm in a dream.... maybe I'm not in a dream...."

"You are dreaming. Don't worry," a voice said that was familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know that, but sadly if I don't tell you. I will get in deep shit."

"Still waiting on that answer," I replied getting slightly annoyed.

"I'm Jeffrey. The one you meet in your room."

My pulse started to rise. "Oh. So you are the real... well not real.... I don't know. Are you the real or fake Jeffrey the Killer?"

"That's all you can say... wow." --he chuckled a little-- "You aren't even gonna beg for your life? Come on, don't be so boring."

"Well I'm sorry. Not, but seriously answer my questions."

"Well, then wake up." I heard that he smiled at the last two words.

Next thing I knew I was in my room looking up at a face. With a smile carved into his face. I go up to touch it with out thinking. He jumped off before I could.

"Jeff?"

"Yep. I hoped that you were dead, but when you woke up I figured you weren't." I heard him cuss under his breath

I sit up in my bed and look at him. "You are mean."

"That surprises you?"

It took me a second before I replied, "No."

"Good, because it shouldn't. I'm a killer. Remember."

I got up and walked towards the light switch. To get a better look at him, but he pushed me and I fell back on my bed. Then he climbed on top of me.

"Uh.. hi?"

"Hi. Don't you dare turn on the lights. I hate light."