What The Hell Frank?!

I woke up and guess why. Someone was knocking on the door. MY BEDROOM DOOR!!

I was freaking out because no one is supposed to be home.

"H-" I was cut off by a hand and when my eyes adjusted to the figure it was Jeff. Thank Gods my curtains aren't that dark.

He put his pointer finger up to his lips telling me to be quiet. He slowly removed his hand like I was going to say something if he went too fast.

"What's going on? No one would be home at-" I looked at the clock, it read 11:07 a.m. "No one would be home at this time, especially not knocking on my door."

"I don't know, but I definitely don't recognize his foot steps."

When he said foot steps it reminded me of Frank walking towards me.

"Do you remember when I fell back into my room throw the window?"

"Yeah. Your face was funny."

"Well I was running from a group of people and one who claimed his name was Frank might have seen me come in throw the window, so he migh-"

The door swung open revealing Jeff and I to, I guessed correctly, Frank.

Frank said, "Why, hello gorgeous. Did you miss me?"

"In your dreams," I spat, then I quickly got off my bed and in front of Jeff who was trying to keep me on the bed.

"Lu-" Jeff started before I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Let him finish his sentence. Don't you know the man is the dominate of the relationship," said Frank.

"We are not dating!" I whined.

"Well. Then," Frank looked at Jeff. "What's your name?"

"Jeff."

"Well, Jeff, would you mind me stealing her for a while, since you two aren't datin-" he stopped his sentence. "What happened to your face?"

He note notices, well, there might be a shadow since we are standing in front of the sun.

I could feel Jeff smiling from behind me.

"Well, you see," Jeff glided across the room so his face was right in front of Frank's. "I cut it open."

With that Frank moved and was about to shoot, when Jeff grabbed the gun like he was taking candy from a baby, then Jeff inspected the gun. "You might want to take it off safety of you were planning on shooting it."

"The hel-" Frank couldn't finish because Jeff grabbed him by the throat and turned around to look at me.

"Knock him out," I told Jeff.

Jeff knocked him out without question. I have no idea how he did, must be a pressure point.

After Jeff dropped Frank, he knelt down knife ready. He was about to kill him when I said, "No. He's going to go to jail."

"But killing him would be so much easier," Jeff whined.

"No, it won't. We are on carpet for one, and he deserves to go to jail. It will teach his little crew not to mess with me. Or they'll try to come and kill me. But if you kill him they still will try to kill me."

Jeff sighed. He knew I was right.

"Can you help me bring him to the police station?"

Jeff stared at me with a 'are you kidding me' look.

"Fine. I'll do it myself. At midnight tonight. Until then we have to hide him and make sure he stays knocked out."