Why, Oh Why Me?

When I woke up Jeff was hugging me, if you could call it hugging. More like spooning me. (Cuddling from behind) I was going to say something when he pulled me closer. I heard a whimpering sound, was he crying? At that I turned around as fast and quietly as I could to see tears coming from his eyes. What's wrong Jeff?

I looked at the time and it was about 4 in the morning. I heard noise coming from downstairs. They must be getting ready to leave.

Creek.

I heard the floor boards outside my room do. Why are they tiptoeing. They said they'd wake me, didn't they? I thought to myself. Then the door opened and Jeff bolted off the bed with me in his arms, but I was still on the bed, my guess is just in case it was my dad or someone. The person came into sight.

"Hello there cutie. Mind telling me where Frank is?" a creepy dude with a hoodie over his face said while slipping into my room.

"The police station." I replied quietly. Then the hallway light turned on and I heard heavy steps coming down the hallway.

Jeff popped up from behind the bed and whispered, "It's your dad!"

"Shit. I need you to hide!" I whispered to the guy standing in front of my door.

"Why don't I just use you instead. I mean, your dad would want you to keep your virginity wouldn't he?" He quickly approached me with a smirk and drew out something from his pocket.

My dad's footsteps passed my room quietly. He must need to go to the bathroom.

I tried to backed away but before I could he grabbed me and put something cold against my throat. Before I could scream he kissed me and pushed me up against the wall, loudly. His hands traveled up my body, I started to whimper and squirm. I pushed him off me, but as he stumbled back he used it to lung for me but Jeff grabbed him before he could swing his knife at my face. Only barely missing my cheek.

"Luna? What was that sound?" My dad asked while opening the door, I quickly got over to my nightstand and put my lamp on the ground on its side. I kneeled facing away from the door so my dad couldn't see that I was scared. Jeff quietly closed the door to my closet, what happened to the guy he had grabbed?

"Oh sorry dad, I tripped on my cord to my lamp and it went to the ground with a thump, did I wake you?" I asked acting like I didn't know he was already awake.

"No. We're finishing getting ready for the plane trip to England right now, are you sure you don't want to go?"

"No I'm good. I have plans with my friends." I said while picking up my lamp and setting it on my nightstand slowly.

"Ok. Well go back to bed. Night." He said as he closed the door quietly.

I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. I was about to go back to bed when I realized I still have Jeff and that dude in my closet and as if on cue he walks out of my closet with the dude. But the dude has a new feature he has one of my socks in his mouth. I realized after a second of thinking that it was probably to keep him quiet. While my dad was in the room.

"Sit." I said while pointing to my chair at my desk. Jeff roughly brought him over to the chair and plopped him down on it. I looked at Jeff and he smiled then put his knife on the guys throat.

"One sound without permission, you're head gets cut off. Got it?" said Jeff.

To that the man shook his head yes and I took out the sock. "How did you get in?"

"Back door. Nice place by the way," the man replied.

"What do you want with me?"

"Me, I want to fuck you, but they," he said looking at the window. "Want you dead."

I swallowed and looked at my window and I saw every guy there was that night, smiling at me from the tree.

Jeff sprung into action. He stabbed the guy sitting in the chair in the temple but didn't take the knife out, he bolted for the window and then someone jumped out of my computer screen. Grabbing my arms and pushing me away from the dead man, turning me away from whatever Jeff was going to do. Within what felt like seconds Jeff came into my eye sight. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. He seemed to be studying me. His eyes lingered on my neck. As if he got me out of a trance I looked at him straight in the eye. Everything was going blurry. My legs went numb and I fell. Jeff caught me in this arms, he laid me down and put pressure to my neck with something.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhh Be-..... Blood loss... Parent still here until 5:30 ish.... Need to get her out of here as soon as......"

Everything went black.