The Follower

'Okay it's time to go home. Let me grab my stuff, then I will leave this dreadful school' I thought as I walked through the classroom.

When I was out of the classroom I heard something. Like footsteps coming towards me, but the lights were on and I was the only one here besides the teachers.

I stayed after school because I didn't hand in my math homework.

I just shook it off. I was walking into my math room and put my homework in the homework bin.

When I was done I adjusted my bag and walked to the front door of the school. The whole time I kept hearing those same footsteps, but when I turned around, it there was nothing. Not even a teacher. I got tired of worrying about it, so I put in my headphones and started to listen to music from my iPhone. My favorite song came on. 'Demons' by Image Dragons.

As the song played, I began to hum it, but as I started the worse thing that could happen to me happened.....

IT DIED!!!!

"This would happen to me.... Damn it." I said to myself. After I had my pissed off conversation with myself I heard.

"Luna? Why are you still here? I'm going to lock up." said my favorite teacher. Mr. Patterson, but I call him D-Patt.

"Oh, hey D-Patt. Sorry my phone died when I was listening to my favorite song." I smiled to him.

"Come, I think your dad's here." he replied.

I just smiled.

As we walked I kept hearing those footsteps. When I asked D-Patt he said he didn't hear anything.

We finally got to the front door, and he was right my dad was there, waiting for me. 'Great. I'm so in trouble.' I thought as I walked to my pissed off dad.