chapter 1~ class-E

I woke up one morning. It was my first day at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. I looked at the clock 12pm. "Fuck!" I yelled and quickly put on my uniform. I grabbed my knife and hid it in my pocket. I ran to the front gate of my school. Even though I am qualified for A class. I'm in E class to kill that alien the destroyed about 70% of the moon and planned to do it to Earth. I saw a guy with orange hair and purple colored eyes leaning against the gate, reading a book. He noticed me. "I've been waiting for hours. No wonder you're in E class." He said and a tick mark appeared on my forehead. "Nice to meet you too." I growled and he smirked. He seemed to be amused by my annoyed expression. "I'm Asano Gakushu, A class. And you are?" He said and started walking. "None of your business." I said and walked next to him. He continued with the tour. "This is the main building. E-class is not allowed in here unless it's an assembly or school event." He said and I rolled my eyes as we walked around the main building. There were some guys staring at me and drooling over me. I sighed. "Could you just tell me where E-class is so I can leave?" I asked and Asano point to a mountain. "Up there." He said with a smile. I groaned and opened the window. "What the hell are you doing?!" Asano yelled. "I'm going to class." I said and opened out the window then landed safely on my feet. I sprinted to the direction of E-class.

Karasuma's POV: "She's late." I muttered and looked at my watch. "Take a break for now." I ordered and the kid fell on their butts. "Karasuma-sensei, didn't you say there was a new student coming?" Kayano asked. "Yeah, where is she?" Isogai asked. "Tell us about her." Nakamura said. I sighed. "I found her and adopted her when she was six and all I can say is that she's....interesting." I said and the class caught a view of a running behind him. "Is that her?" Karma asked. "Karasuma!" [Y/n] said sweetly while jogging towards me. I nodded. She then starting running at me in full speed and landed a flying kick to my back. "Why the hell did you not wake me up?!" She yelled and class was staring at her in shock. I stood up and winced in pain. "I had a choice either wake you up and get stabbed or leave." I said and she sighed.

Your POV: I looked at the octopus alien. He seemed a little scared. I smiled kindly. "You must me Koro-sensei. I'm [Y/n], nice to meet you." I said and he seemed to calm down. I held out my hand and he shook it when suddenly his tentacle exploded. I kicked him and exploded 2 more of his tentacles then I took out my gun and shot 3 more of his tentacles with Anti-sensei BB's. Koro-sensei was freaked and used his Mach 20 to hid behind a tree. I clicked my tongue and glared at him. "Seems like you can still use your Mach 20 with two tentacle." I said and reloaded then took the taped Anti-sensei knife pieces off of my hands and shoe. I turned to the class who was looking at me in shock. "This is [Y/n] Karasuma, daughter of a high class assassin and my adopted daughter." Karasuma said. "I didn't want them to know that." I said and glared at him. "I'll be in this class only to kill that thing. I don't want or need friends. I treat all my missions the same. Get in, kill the target, get out." I said and started walking away. "Where are you going?" Karasuma asked. "I knew the target and the area. There's no need to be here." I said and walked all the way back the your apartment. Karasuma sighed again. "Well, she was a total bitch." Karma said and most of the class agreed.

~next day~

i actually woke up on time and changed into my uniform. i made sure i had my knife and walked to school. when i finally made it to the main campus, i saw two guys making fun of that blue hair kid from my class. i walked over to them and gave to two boys in intense glare. "would you rather go to e-class or hell?" i growled and they backed away. "because if it's hell, i can surely take you there." i continued and pulled out my knife. they screamed and ran away. "aw man, i really wanted to gut them like a fish." i said. 'i have to keep cool. my bloodlust will not take over. well at least not here.' i thought to myself. i put the knife away and saw asano looking at me then smirked. i flipped him off then turn the guy. "don't let people walk all over you next time." i said and started walking to class e with him following a behind. "u-um...thank you...for earlier. i nagisa shiota." he said with a smile. "there's no need. i just hate when people treat other's like trash for no reason. i still have no interest to be your friends." i said. we made it to the class and i took my seat next to a red-head. ~ "now, allow me to introduce your brand-new temporary foreign-language teacher." karasuma said. i looked up and saw irina hugged up against koro-sensei. "looks like jelabitch is back." i muttered to myself. little to my knowledge that karma heard irina's nickname and chuckled. "the school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. i trust there are no complaints about her taking over half of your english lessons?" karasuma said. "if we must..." koro-sensei said and i smirked. 'wait until they learn her true colors.' i thought to myself and leaned back in my chair.