future time~ Nagisa ending

I sighed. I finally came back home to Japan only to have to be a guest speaker at some school. I stared out the window of the car. "What am I even going to talk about?" I muttered to myself. "Ms. [Y/n], we're here." My driver said and I thanked him. I got out of the car and stared at the school. "What the hell kind of school is this?" I asked as I saw the dark aura around the school. "Okay, Gokuraku High School, here I come." I muttered. I walked inside the school and saw graffiti everywhere. I walked around to find the principal's office. Once I found it, I slid the door open. "Hello?" I called. "P-Please, take whatever you want." I heard and I walked behind the desk. I raised a brow as I saw a frail woman hiding behind the desk. "O-Oh it's you, Karasuma-san." She said and stood up. "Why were you hiding?" I asked. "The students here are monsters. They've come into my office and...done things to me. I don't even know why I became a principal to this school in the first place." She said while tears where at the corner of her eyes. I patted her on the back. "Well, I don't have any teaching experience, but I could take over for you." I said. "Oh no no no, I couldn't ask you to do that. You're still needed at the Ministry of Defense." The principal said while shaking her head. "No, it's fine really. I'm considered a genus, and I know self-defense. I'm a fast-learner too. I can organize my schedule to where the Minsitry of Defense will send me on one mission a month." I explained and she thought for a moment. "Do you really want to stay here and be used by your students again?" I asked and the principal sighed. "Thank you very munch, Ms. Karasuma." She said as we walked out of her office. We walked to the assemble in the gym for the assembly. "I would like to present our guest speaker and new principal, Karasuma [Y/n]." The former principal said and I walked on stage. I looked into the crowd of delinquents and saw a familiar shade of blue hair in the teacher's section. I smiled a bit then I had a stern look. "I am Karasuma [Y/n], your new principal. There are things I will not tolerate and a few things are goin Nagisa g to change." I said. "We don't give a damn!" One student said as he stood up. I smirked. I took a pin out of my bun, letting my hair fall. I threw the pin and it hit the student. The student was in shock, and fell onto his seat. "It's just a pressure point to calm you down. Now...how about we play a little game? Since I am your principal now, it's my job to help you learn and grow." I said as I pulled out a golden credit card. "On this card, there is a billion yen. The person who can take it from me wins the money." I continued and the student was now intrigued. Then I pulled out black card. "This card has 10 billion yen on it. It is for the student you graduate with the top overall score on the final exam....and the score has to be to my liking." I said. I took the first card and put it in my bra then the other my shoe. "Let's have a wonderful year, students." I said with a smile. I walked off of the stage to meet a smiling Nagisa. I smiled back at him. "I see you went for the teacher route, Nagisa-kun." I said and he rubbed the back of his head. "So, you're going to be our new principal?" Nagisa asked. "That I am." I said proudly. "Hey teach! Hurry up!" I heard his students called. I giggled. "I guess I should be leaving you then." I said and started to walk away with a smile until I turned back to see Nagisa glaring up and one of his students with a reddened while his student laughed. I giggled and walked away.

~~~

I sighed as I packed away the student files. I needed to remember all the students faces and the type of trouble they get into. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the building. "[Y/n]-chan!" I heard and turn to see Nagisa. He jogged over to me. "Oh uh...do you perhaps...have any plans tonight?" Nagisa asked nervously. I thought for a moment then shook my head. "How about we go out for dinner?" He asked. "Sure." I responded. Nagisa and I walked to the nearest restaurant and sat at a booth next to the window. After we ordered, we reminisced about the past in our junior high days and talked what we've been doing for the past seven years. Things were going great until Nagisa grabbed my hand, causing me to blush a bit. I could tell that he wanted to tell me something but too nervous to tell me so. I took my finger and placed it on his neck to hit a pressure point that would calm him down. He looked at me in shock as I smiled. Nagisa placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips. I was a little shocked, but I kissed back. "I love you, [Y/n]-chan." Nagisa said and I smiled. "I love you too, Nagisa-kun." I said. Little did we know we were being watched by Nagisa's student. They were shocked that their "wimp" of a teacher actually did it. "He actually did it. Respect." One of his students said with a small smile.