chapter 13~bad vacation pt.2

"Not counting the patients and two left behind to care for them, all capable students must sneak in from here, get the jump on the guys at the top, and steal that remedy!" Koro-sensei said. "It's too dangerous. The ease with which he threatened us indicates we're up against a real pro." Karasuma said and I clicked my tongue. I tied my hair up, tossed my bag on my shoulder and ran over to the cliff then started claiming. "Unless you our friends and your students to die, you start climbing." I said and continued claiming. "Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three mintutes to memorize the map. We begin 2150!" Karasuma commanded. "Right!" We cheered.

~~~

I got to the top and hid behind a rail. We ran through the map on more time before sneaking into the hotel. There were so many guards. "There are more guard than I excepted." Karasuma said. "It'd be too difficult for us all get past." Nagisa said. I tipped Irina and nodded. She nodded back at me and walked into the lobby. "Just go through." She said and walked over to the piano. She started to seduce to guards and then played the piano. "She's good." Kimura said. "It's an assassin's job to have multiple personalities and the be able to do things the matches their persona." I explained and Irina gave us the signal to go. We rushed to the stairs and started walking through the halls. "Now then, now that we're past the stringent entrance check, we should post as regular guests." Karasuma said. "Guest? Do they put up groups of junior-high kids here?" Sugaya asked. "Plenty, from what I've heard. The coddled kids of entertains and millionaires: Brought up like spoiled rotten royalty, they keep innocent faces while dabbling in darker pursuits." Karasuma said. "Right! So walk around acting like those kids, looking down your noses at the whole world!" Koro-sensei said and everyone tried to imitate them. I laughed a bit and we continued walking. There was a suspicious guy walking our way. Tersasaka and Yoshida started running that direction. "Look out!" I yelled and Karasuma grabbed him while the man sprayed some gas. "Karasuma!" I called as Karasuma backed away. "How could you tell? I show no bloddlust, killing as I pass by. That happens to be my specialty Miss. Monster." He said and I glared then dropped my bag. "Aren't you the man who gave us our welcome drinks?" Fuwa said. "Correct." I said. "It's downright fishy for someone like that to be walking around in here!" She continued. "You've got a good eye." The mans said. "Then was it you who gave everyone that virus?"Kayano asked. He laughed. "Your evidence is pretty weak there. There would've been plenty of other opportunities to slip you that stuff." The man said. "The only time we all ate or drank the same thing was with those drinks and our shipboard dinner. But Mimura and Okajima worked on the video through dinner, and they're both sick, which narrows it down to those daytime drinks. And that means...the culprit is you, mister!" Fuwa said then Karasuma fell to his knees. "My very own paralysis gas for indoor use. One whiff and you're a living statue. Fresh air counteracts it, leaving no evidence behind. Now, it's plain to see you have no intention of going through with this. Negotiations have broken down. Guess I'll have to tell my boss." The man said and he noticed that my classmates blocked his exit pointed. I smirks and cracked my knuckles. "You called me monster, gassed my dad and poisoned my friends. I think that deserves a hard beating, huh?" I said my smirk grew and started walking over to him. Then I felt someone grab my ankle. I looked down at Karasuma, and he gave me a pained/worried look. "Don't worry, I'll try not to kill him." I said with a crazed smile. The man up on his mask was about to take out another gas spray, but in a blank of an eye, I was in front of him and kicked him in the face. "Don't come near my friends again." I growled and gave a dark glare. I had to resist my bloodlust and restain myself from killing him. 'I really am a monster.' I thought to myself. Yoshida and Terasaka tied the man. I rushed over to Karasuma. "Karasuma, are you okay?" I asked "I'll be better in a half hour. Don't do anything crazy." He said and I sighed. "Don't worry me like that. I can't lose my dad....not again."I muttered and last part. We continued walking down the hall. "Man, it sure is starting to feel like summer vacation, am I right?" Koro-sensei suddenly said and everyone glared at him then started yelling. "Okay, Terasaka, I'm jamming him in. Shorts off and spread those cheeks!" Karma said. "That'd kill me!" Terasaka yelled and I laughed. "Koro-sensei, why does this feel like summer?" Nagisa asked. "The teacher-student relationship is not a cozy one. And summer vacation fosters students independence in a place beyond a teacher's protection. If you apply the lessons you've learned in your usual gym classes, there will be few enemies for you to fear. This is your assassination vacation...and you can beat it." Koro-sensei said and we smiled. We snuck up to the 5th floor and there was a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I studied he body language and vibe. He seemed to give off a dangerous vibe. He suddenly crack the glass. "What a drag, hm. If I can hear your footsteps, you're not tough enough for me, hm. Supposedly some special-force teacher was taking the lead, too, hm. And a little girl who is the daughter of an assassin, hm." He said and I glared. "I guess Smog's gas must've gotten the better of him, hm. And the little girl and I would probably kill each other at the same time, hm. Come out, hm." He said and we came out in the open. "You sure say "hm" a lot, buddy." Karma said and I facepalmed. "I heard it would make me sound more like a samurai, hm. It's got a cool ring to it, so I'm trying it out, hm." The man said. 'So he's a foreigner.' I thought to myself. "Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't mind, hm. After I kill you all here, I can drop the 'hm' with no loss of face, hm." The foreigner said. "Bare hands...Are those your killing tools, then?"Koro-sensei asked. "There's actually quite a demand for this, hm. Passing through pat-downs had distinct advantages, hm. Once they come closer, I snap their necks, hm. Or, if I feel like it, I could crush their skulls, hm. You know, it's funny, hm. The more you train your strength for killing people, hm, the more you feel like using it for something else, hm. A fight, the be precise, hm. Against a foe, to the death, hm. But what a letdown, hm. Seeing who I'm up against, I've all but lost my will to fight, hm. Plus, it's a pain killing a bunch of small fry by myself, and I have to keep the assassin girl alive, hm. I'll call in my boss and my colleague to kill you together, hm." He said and Karma smacked the walkie-talkie out of the man's hand with a plant. "Hey, buddy, hm. You're pretty average for a pro, aren't you? Breaking glass, busting skulls? I can do that too. But if your opening move is to call in reinforcements, maybe you're too scared to take on a junior-high kid alone." Karma said but I noticed his attitude was different. His chin was down looking directly at his target, instead of upwards like a snob. I smirked. "He finally learned." I muttered. 'Let the battle begin.' I thought to myself.