chapter 11~ end-of-term

I sat in the shade and yawned. Everyone was studying for the finals, I was left with nothing to do. I already knew everyone thing that should be on the test. I decided to go bother Karasuma. "Karasuma, why do I have to be here? I already know almost everything." I said. "You're still on a mission." He said and I sighed. "Later, could we go out for cake?" I asked. "I don't know. I still have a lot of work to do." Karasuma said. "Please!" I begged and he sighed. "Fine." He said. I smiled and left him alone. I walked back to the forest to see if they were done yet, or needed help. "Here's the deal: The students who gets the best overall score and/or the best score in each subject will each have the right to destroy one tentacle. This is the final exam for your assassination classroom. Can you get closer to that ten billion dollar prize? that, students, is up to you." Koro-sensei said. "Sounds interesting." I said. "Except you, [Y/n]-chan, you can't compete." Koro-sensei said. "Aww, why?" I asked. "You'll get all 100's. You're too smart for junior high." Koro-sensei said and I sighed.

~~~

I sat my desk while listening to music. I felt my phone vibrate. I glared and walked into the hallway. "What?" I said rudely. "Oh, so rude, [Y/n]-chan." Asano said. "Yeah, what of it?" I said. "We haven't talked in a while." He said. "And it was the best. How about we continue not talking?" I said and he chuckled. "You know, E-Class has no chance of getting in the top 50. But I wonder, how did you make a perfect score on the mid-terms?" Asano asked. "And I wonder how long are you going to keep bothering me?" I asked and hung up. I walked back into the class and I sighed. After class, I was invited to the library with my friends. I sighed and rested my head on the table. "[Y/n]-san? You aren't studying?" Isogai asked and I shook my head. "I'm here for help and for air condition." I said. "Well if it isn't the E class crew! This library is wasted on the like of you. Pearls before swine, am I right?" I heard and glared. I smirked. "So you are the Big five? I would have expected a little more. You four look like idiots." I said and they glared at me. "Aren't you that girl who was scout for A-class? And was talking to Asano at the assembly?" Araki asked. "Maybe, maybe not." I said. "Move it, scrubs. Those are ours seats. Get lost!" Seo said and I glared. "We're actually studying, thank you." 'I said. "These seats are ours. We reserved them." Isogai said. "Have you forgotten? The bad-grade E -Class can't defy the A-Class, not at this school." Koyama said. "W-We can, too." Okuda said. "What?" Koyama asked. "We're aiming for the top finals scores in every subject! Let's see you try to boss us around then!" Okuda said and I smiled. "Don't talk back to me, you cheeky bitch! And those glasses make you look like a hick!" Koyama said. "You're wearing glasses too, dumbass." I said and felt someone touching my hair. I glared. "In all your criticism, you've overlooked something. See? Here we have two pearls among the swine." Sakakibara said and leaned in closer to me. "What a pity. You and I would make a magnificent pair. If only you were switched to A-Class." He whispered and I glared at him. I didn't know the two boys glaring behind me. "A-Ah, Sakakibara. T-That's Asano's girlfriend." Araki said and I glared harder. I had a dark aura and cracked my knuckles. "I'm who's girlfriend? Because the last time I checked, I never had a boyfriend." I growled. "I get it. So you're not entirely without academic skill in one subject, anyway." Koyama said and I smirked. "Then how about this? Whichever of our two classes snags the most top spots over all five subjects gets to make the loser do anything they want." Araki said. "What's wrong? Chicken? You're all bark and no bite! We're perfectly willing to put our lives on the line." Seo said and I smirked again. I took my pencil and put the point against Sakakibara's throat. He's eyes widened. I gave a dark laugh. "You probably shouldn't be so quick to bet your lives." I said and gave them a smug look. "All right, then! We have ourselves a deal!" Seo said. "We'll make you do something worse than death!" Koyama yelled. "You can't run!" Sakakibara said and they all ran out. "This will be interesting." I said. 

~~~

This time I actually studied to refresh my memories of what Koro-sensei was teaching. "[Y/n]-chan, why the sudden urge to study all of the sudden?" Koro-sensei asked. I had a crazed smile and started cracking my knuckles. "That annoying orange, Asano, will do whatever I say. Calling me his girlfriend is unforgiveable." I growled.

~testing day came~

I was super confident about this. Because of my perfect score on the mid-terms, the principal was suspicious of me cheating so I was in front of the teacher who was watching my every move. I flipped the paper over and my eyes widened a bit. It was thinks they actually knew. I smiled a bit and answered all the question with ease. I could tell they were having a battle. I smiled. 'Let's see how this turned out.' I thought to myself.

~days later~

"Well, class, your scores in all subjects have arrived. Here goes. Starting with English: First in the E-Class and first in the entire grade...Rio Nakamura and [Y/n] Karasuma!" Koro-sensei said. I smiled at her and mouthed: 'Good job' I went to grab my paper. "Next up is Japanese: Second in the E-Class...Yukiko Kanzaki! [Y/n]-chan and Gakushu Asano of class A tied for first place." Koro-sensei said and I glared. "Let's move on. In social studies, the second in Class E goes to Yuma Isogai. As for first in the grade? Congratulations! You beat Asano for the top spot. However, [Y/n]-chan still beat you. Unfortunately, [Y/n]-chan doesn't get a tentacle, you do!" Koro-sensei said. "We're three to one!" Fuwa said. "Second in E-Class for science is Manami Okuda! And...Marvelous! Second in the grade is also Manami Okuda! And , of course, [Y/n] made first place on all tests!" Koro-sensei said and everyone cheered. "4 to 1!' Fuwa said. "Next, it math." I said. "[Y/n]-chan is tied with Asano in math. 1st place." Koro-sensei said and I glared. "That's 5 to 2! We win!" Fuwa said. I smirked and stood up. "I have some humiliation to do." I said and walked out of the class to find Asano on the main campus. I caught him stomping down the hallway. "Asano-kun~" I said and he stopped and looked at me. "You lost. We had a deal." I said with an evil smirk. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the old campus. "I bought a pretty outfit for you." I said and took out the outfit. Asano's eyes widened and he glared. "Seems you have more brains than breasts. There's no wa-" "You have to." I said and glared. He handed me his bag then snatched the outfit and went to change. I sat in the grass as he came out his girly outfit. I laughed and Asano blushed in embarrassment. "Now dance around for me." I said and he started dancing. I started recording him while laughing super hard. "Now look at the camera and say: [Y/n] is not my girlfriend because she is too good for me and I'm not close to as perfect as her." I said and he repeated what I said. I laughed and saved the video. "Now if you don't want this to get out, you'll my class go on the trip to the island along with A-Class." I said with a smirk and he sighed. "Fine." He said. I smiled and stood up. I was about to walked back to class but I tripped over Asano's bag. I fell on top of Asano. I opened my eyes and my eyes widened. My lips were on top of his. I quickly backed away. My cheeks were hot and I could tell I was blushing. "Aww, [Y/n], if you wanted a kiss, you could have told me." Asano said and I glared. "I-It's not what you think! I fell, dumbass!" I yelled and ran off to class. 'My first kiss went to this bastard. I want to kill myself.' I thought to myself.

~~~

My class and I went to the main campus for the end-of-term ceremony. I walked with a smirk as I heard student talk about me. "Did you hear a girl from E-Class beat Asano for the top overall score?" "I heard the she was his girlfriend." "wow she's pretty." "Look at those melons." My eye twitched in annoyance. 'If I heard another comment on my breadt size, I'm gonna kill someone.' I thought. We waited for Asano in the gym. I smirked. "We had a bet, Asano, where the winner could make any one demand. We sent or demand visa email. I trust you have no complaints?" Isogai said. "Don't even try pretendin' it was all just a joke! We could always throw home ec into those five subjects. 'Course we'll still win." Terasaka said. "Asano, time to pay up. Or do you want this little video to get out to the whole school." I said with a smile while waving my phone back and forth. Asano glared and blushed. "Ooh, what you got there, [Y/n]-chan?" Karma asked. "Oh, just a little video of a certain someone? Wanna see?" I teased with an evil smirk. "Wait, no! Do whatever you want, just don't play that video." Asano said and I smiled. I could tell because of the end-of-term exams, E-class wasn't made fun of as much as before. I smiled a like. Koro-sensei was getting harder and harder to kill.

~~

"Now then, we're about to head into summer vacation, but you have a certain main event coming up." Koro-sensei said. "Yeah, this, what we won in that wager!" Nakamura said. "It's a privilege normally reserved for class with the best grades that is, Class A. But this time, both the A and E Classes dominated the top fifty. You more than qualify. Summer vacation! The Kunugigaoka Junior High Special Summer Course: three days and two nights at ab Okinawa resort!" Koro-sensei said and everyone cheered. This summer vacation will be the best summer I've ever had. Or so I thought.