☆A Normal Day In Komore Teahouse...Or Not..?☆

<|Y/N POV|>

I am Y/n L/n I'm an ordinary worker in Komore Teahouse, I was the one who brewed the tea, and the customers loved me. One day I was working normally as someone from the Kamisato Clan entered the Teahouse.

"Hello there! We would like a private room please." A man with Blonde hair said ◇Its Thoma not Aether T-T◇ of course I said yes and the total would be 10 mora ◇Idk if they cost mora or not◇

They left off to the private room and they ordered my specialty as usual.

I started brewing and they sat down right infront of Tarumaru and played with him.

I then put down my specials on the table and they started drinking, I was happy that they came here so I could be-friend them but..of course I didn't ask cause I was too embarrassed.

I realized that my shift was done and that the other worker came inside. I put off my apron and got into my usual clothes. ◇Pick one!◇

I went out but then I heard someone call me by saying 'miss' I turned around and saw the blonde hair man waving at me

I then spoke "Do you need anything?" In a soft tone "please, come drink with us, we are waiting for someone else and we wanna talk to someone while waiting!" The green eyed man stated "oh of course, I'm Y/n L/n. Very nice to meet you" I confidently said.

"I'm Thoma, this is Aether and Ayaka" Thoma said with a happy tone "I have never really felt happiness..I just felt weird feeling in my heart as if theyre saying

I don't deserve to be happy.

Of course I sat down right beside them and I got along with them quickly. The door then suddenly opened and it was a man with nice clothing.."oh milord! Your finally here."  Thoma then said as Tarumaru was on his head playing with his hair.

"I'm sorry, did I make you guys wait long?" The lavender eyed man stated as he went closer to them. Of course, I had no expression on my face due to unexperienced feelings. But I felt this random bump in my heart.."and who is this? Thoma?" I then overthink

Is he talking about me?  No hes probably not.. 

"Shes a friend we recently made here, shes also a worker here!" Thoma said to him. "Ah..well then" I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was drinking my tea, I turned around to see him.

" hello there, I am Kamisato Ayato, you probably know me because I am the leader of the clan delightedto make your acquaintance. And you are?" Ayato asked.."I'm Y/n L/n. But call me n/n" ◇n/n = Nick name◇ "I see. You have a beautiful name N/n" I then felt my cheeks go warm and I cover my face with my hands.

What is this feeling..?

502 words :)

======
Waaa thats the end for this chapter. Don't ask whens the ♧ coming..soon ;)