◇Untitled...?◇

I GOT FKCIN MOTIVATION FROM THIS SERVER YALL...
https://discord.gg/TekeVs7
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT KRSHEBBFSHFHES
also some shit is here
============================================

(3rd person POV..)

Komi went off for her work, she was a Clan Head as well. Head of the Suzuki Clan, They're the people who heal guards, or more like, citizens that help in War

any who. Y/n listened to Ayato telling his little stories with Ayaka, all the funny moments, where they hung out, when he took care of her.. Y/n laughed, a lot, they were so wholesome together, she wished her brother did that as well, oh right! I forgot to mention.

Y/n had this dark past of hers, she was separated from her Brother. her dearest brother. Anthrax, right now he is the God of Toxins. Unfortunately, Y/n doesn't know that, yet.

Y/n let out a laugh when Ayato mentioned he got sick one day, and that was when Thoma wasn't there yet, so Ayaka had to take care of him. they were having good times, making sure both are okay, even though her brother was extremely busy with work, she still makes sure to take care of him.

Y/n suddenly added a question into the conversation "hey ..I have a little question" Ayato then hummed, as a little 'yes?' kind of hum, Y/n took out a picture of someone, with her, to be specific.. Y/n was on a persons shoulders, both were smiling and having a fun time with each other. 

"Who's ..this?" Ayato asked, offended thinking that's her ex. "that's..my brother, hes missing and I was gonna ask if you have seen him" Ayato sighed in relief. "well, what's his name? I'm not sure if ive seen this person.." Y/n nodded, telling his name was Anthrax, he was last seen on the beach with her. there was no boat nearby nor people, it was extremely private and it was they're own little spot. (Anthrax is a name I stole from my friendo<3)

Ayatos eyes widened, as if he saw a ghost, he shook his head then opened his mouth to speak "your.. related to this man?" Y/n nodded, confused why he was shocked to find out. Ayato soon told her that he was the God of Toxins, Anthrax. Y/n was as well shocked with herself, she wished she didn't ask but this was for her own good.

Y/n stayed quiet the whole conversation, Ayato tried to cheer her up, it did work a little, she would laugh from time to time because of him.

Y/n was bothered, her brother wasn't exactly missing, he had left a note for her, 'Don't try to find me  -Anthrax'. and a little hint, before he went missing, or most likely.. ran away, he called her 'little miss water' and asked 'what makes you feel so good you can do anything you want?' 

she wanted to confess something to his dearest love. But she couldn't.

She had Missing parts.

Her Brother was Her Missing part.

She continued talking to her love, and started talking more.

both had to go, and Thoma was on his break, so he could have a little sleepover at Y/n house, Y/n was cooking dinner for them both and guess what? it was her specialty it was called (Your Specialty)  Thoma was exited to try it, it looked majestic! (Im sure u can cook. right? RIGHT?)

the 2 ate, and the food tasted like sushi, Thoma loved sushi aswell, Y/n then asked Thoma to tell Ayato something, that she was...

569 words.

====================================
FINALLY, A CHAPTER!!! and im taking a break.