♡Whats this feeling...♡

hello there  s i m p s  anyway, uh so this is a cute chapter
==========
Previously..

"I see. You have a beautiful name N/n" Y/n then felt her cheeks go warm and she covers her face with her hands.

<|Ayato POV|>

I went Into the Teahouse knowing to see Thoma and Ayaka. But another girl was there.

"Milord! Your finally here!" Thoma stated out.

"I'm sorry, did I make you guys wait long?" I said.

We then started talking. Until I was concerned about that girl.

"Who is that? Thoma?" I asked with obvious curiosity in my voice, "oh shes our friend we recently made today! She also works here" Thoma answered me "ah..I see" I then look at her admiring her beauty.

I tapped her shoulder then introduced myself.

" hello there, I am Kamisato Ayato, you probably know me because I am the leader of the clan delighted to make your acquaintance. And you are?" I asked..

"I'm Y/n L/n. But call me n/n" I was shocked by the cute nickname, "I see. You have a beautiful name N/n" I compliment her name And I see her blush slightly of course I thought it was wholesome.

<|Y/N POV|>

I then drink tea with them as I stay quiet, I tried to think what was that feeling I felt.

I felt safe..warm..loved..was it love? No it couldn't be "Oh! Miko, please follow me" Aether asked me.

"oh uh...of course" I answered him with curiosity. We went out of the Teahouse to talk and he asked me "have you seen a girl like this?" Aether took out picture of a girl that looks like him, I shook my head not knowing who she was.

We both went back in and they started talking again. I felt left out but I didn't really care.."Miko? You have been quiet this whole entire time, are you ok?" Aether asked. "Oh sorry I've been zoning out for a long time" I answered.

I felt a arm wrap around my shoulder as I look away. I look back to see Ayatos arm around me as he pulled me closer.

366 words

=============
Note, Again dont ask for the ♧ yall just met 😧