♡The Best Day♡

This is a special chapter yall buckle up TAKE POPCORN (credits to EllianaMood for the idea)
=========================================

<|Y/n POV|>

Ah yes, the next day was finally me resting, no visitors at all in my house, why? I'm going to Komore Teahouse of course.

I was walking to Komore Teahouse till I heard a person screaming "GET DOWN!" I was confused.

Till I saw multiple arrows shooting at me. About 3 arrows to be exact.

I got it by the arm and leg, the other arrow? It missed. I fell down unconscious.

I woke up looking around seeing a wooden roof and wooden wall, and..a blonde man? "Oh your finally awake"

I heard him talk "who are you..?" I asked "call me Albedo, Chief Alchemist from the Knights of Favonius" seems hes from Mondstandt.

"Sir Albedo?- Traveler is back with some Sakura blooms.." a Green haired girl entered the room talking to Albedo.

"Oh of course ill be right there Sucrose" he replied as she nodded and left the room "a small reminder, you'll be better in 3 days" he chuckled and left the room.

I looked at the door and looked at the ceiling. I was zoning out, what if Ayato thought I was missing? What if everything was a joke? What if this was just a long dream? What if-

"I'm back with some food" albedo entered the room with some Mondstandt food "Oh uhm, thank you.." I started eating but he left the room.

I set the down the tray of food on the ground as I finished it.

I looked at the ceiling once again. Feeling sleepy, my eyes were heavy. I fell asleep in a few minutes..knowing its my birthday in 2 days, makes it worse.

I woke up with a note on the bed table. I pick it up and red it.

Dear Y/n. Albedo here, I gave you a potion last night so you can move your limbs more and can reduce the pain, I have gotten your DNA and I found some of your close friends, and I will be gone for 2 days telling them what has happened. -Albedo.

I was relieved about the information. I really was..

After for a few hours I tried to stand up. And I did but sometimes I do lose some balance.

◇HAVE YALL SEEN THE FATUI HARBINGERS..PANTALONE HOLY LORD🛐◇

I walked around the small room, it was messy, but good looking! I didn't wanna leave since it was raining. I didn't wanna get soaked so..

I sat down meditating, sooner then finding myself dozing off..I quickly open my eyes, realizing it sunset..I'm like this anyway.

I stared at the beautiful view of the sunset, I started seeing stuff, or should say I was imagining something? I then imagined a girl and boy's shadow right in the middle of the sunset.

K i s s i n g .

Yep. I looked away as I heard the door open, seeing Sucrose, "oh!- Miss Y/n..you can move now?" I nodded in response. "Well- I got you some..flowers!" Sucrose exclaimed.

"Awh, thats sweet of you Sucrose! Put it in the pot please" I cheered. She waved goodbye to do more experiments.

I sat there, wondering..

Will they ever visit?

Next day..a day before my birthday.

Great.

I guess its not so bad being alone in birthdays..probably. I saw a little journal with no writing or anything in it, but just a pencil.

I wanted to doodle, doodle what..? Hm nothing really.

I started doodling many flowers, leaves, and even Naku weed, some being sakura blooms, my favorite item. (Favorite item).

Not realizing it has already been an hour because I've been doodling so many stuff. Even some portraits.

I looked outside, seeing the sunset once again, I drew the sunset in black and white on the journal. I hummed a small lullaby as I did this small action.

I then looked at the drawing, it had no life for some reason. I drew 2 certain shadows, dancing.

It was me and him.

Now it..really doesn't look that empty now. He makes me so happy and worried at the same time..

I fell asleep on the table, since I dozed off. I was..tired.

I woke up, feeling whole body being sore. From falling asleep on the chair. Yay..today was my..

Birthday..

I laid down on the bed. Trying to stop the tears, I..I really tried but I couldn't. I kept sobbing and sobbing for minutes.

I fell asleep again, hearing the door creak slowly, I look st the window immediately, realizing its night, about 6pm?

I looked down, wiping off tears, I then hear the floorboards creek, though I didn't care, it was dark and it was probably Albedo thinking I was asleep

I heard whispering, going either "1..2..3.."  or "3..2..1.." I sighed as I thought I was hearing stuff.

The lights suddenly turn on and I cover my eyes from the brightness. After my eyes adjusting..

"Happy Birthday Y/n!!"

What..?

"What- why..how-" I trembled. But Ayato quieted me by putting his finger to my lips as he hands me a box and wiped off my tears.

Everyone else was setting down stuff as I slowly unbox the gift.

I hugged the small plushies loving them with my whole heart.

I opened other boxes and I was also happy..

Best day ever..

912 words<3

===================
Longest chapter I wrote, took me what, 2 days, sorry guys been busy going to many many places these days. Ill try posting daily! :)