♡A Little Secret, For Now♡

Ah right, I also got Xiao too
====================================

<|Y/n POV|>

Goddammit I was just joking I didn't think he would take it seriously.. I guess he took it that way, I knew he fell asleep so I tried to break away from his grasp

Or so I thought he was asleep

"Mnn..N/n don't move.." dang it I needed some water..I grabbed his hand and got it off me, I didn't realize he had his eyes opened.

I went out looking for water since I was thirsty and I felt weird doing..that... I got to the kitchen and got some water.

◇I do not mean thirsty LIKE THOSE..dirty minds◇

I drank it and I felt refreshed, until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "why did you leave me" Ayato groaned as he sleepily talked to me "sorry, I wanted some water" I replied.

'@#*$&!"?#& Why did he sound offended?! I mean it sounds cute but- Y/n what are you thinking.' I Thought.

"I wanna sleep again.." he said as he laid his head on mine feeling sleepy "sure but you sleep here, I'm going back to my house" I answered.

"But-"
"Ah!- no buts Ayato"
"N/nn!"
"I'm going home ok? You stay here, plus you have alot of stuff to do"
"Still, I want you to be with mee..just..keep this relationship a little secret, for now"

Gosh hes stubborn..but cute "I'm sorry Ayato, I'll be back before you know it" I smiled as his grip got tighter as if hes trying to not let me go so I can escape.

There was one way to make him loosen is grip so I can escape..

I turned around and..

"Why did you turn arou-"

Mwa<3

"...."

His grip loosened and I ran away from him at least just for a little meters. Then I gave him a goodbye as I left

◇Oml this made me happy 😭😭💕◇

I smiled so much way back home..I felt happy, I finally smiled, this is happiness I was feeling I had felt..good emotions, nice emotions, not just fake smiles not those fake smiles like what I did before, I hope Ayaka or Thoma doesn't find out yet..but I'll tell Miko! Wonder where she is..

I got home and flopped on the couch squealing in happiness "I can't believe I just did that- He was so cute too!!! I can't believe I also left himm!!" I complained, it was like I was a different person now.

I had love, love was.. "somewhere where a certain person likes you romantically..Extreme feelings of attachment, affection, and need. Dramatic, sudden feelings of attraction and respect. A fleeting emotion of care, affection, and like- A choice to commit to helping, respecting, and caring for another.."

....I really did love that man, I really did, I looked at the time and.."SHIT ITS 2AM" I got to my room and quickly changed to pjs. I went off to sleep and I did, this day..felt like a miracle happening..

I love you Ayato

this made my heart flutter jsjssj your welcome yall 😭😭💕◇