◇A Turn Of Events◇

Copy and paste on pc are just- ✨MWAH✨ chefs kiss<3

=======================================================

(3rd person POV)

"uh my lady dont you think its weird theyve been oddly close and..they did 'it'?" Thoma inquired "hmm thats true,lets spy on them!" Ayaka cheered with a smug on her face "but- spying? on your own brother and Y/n?? what if we get spotted?" he then  said with a worried face, 

"dont worry! Ill tell the shuumatsuban to make sure we wont get caught!!" she cheered even more, Thoma sighed and nodded to the idea. he was worried but still wanted to make sure Ayakas happy.

(at Inazuma City)

"so, Y/n, this was a quick..relationship, correct?" Ayato vowed, Y/n looked at him, thinking. "Uhm..well yes I think so, Its only been a few days and..love at first sight already" Y/n mocked

they both laughed. Ayaka and Thoma are still spying on them,  which they obviously did not notice. "psst! Thoma! look how cute they are!!" Ayaka rejoiced as she whispered. they looked back to where they were supposed to be, but they were both..gone "what- Thomaa!!"

They were both just walking around, though, whispered started. gossips... and gossips.. And that caused..something particularly normal for.. "Him"

it caused usual headaches, Y/n just..slowly noticed, "Ayato uhm..would you like to go somewhere else private?" she asked while they were both walking, well..until they heard a little whisper

"Thoma! cmon! GET OVER HERE FASTER" and since it was a familliar voice, both looked straight behind them just to see, well no one. "uhm..yeah sure, I'd like to go somewhere else private." He answered her little question. "hmm..then how about we go to..Komore Teahouse? perhaps?" as well as Ayato nodded, Y/n smiled.

(Ayato POV)

she, Smiled? for once? she's..beautiful when she does, that smile.. feels familliar. Just.. somehow, familliar.

We both went into a room in the teahouse and it was.. silence, no one was around us

"i hope this is fine for y-"
"ah no, really, its always fine, with you everything is fine."

E/c glowed in her eyes.

"oh uh.. thank you..? I-I'm sorry, I just don't usually get these compliments"
'well.. darling you should get used to it soon enough. Cause ill be doing this on a daily basis from now on."

we chuckled. as if life was ok. The smile, her laughter, everything about her was.. perfect, as if she was really the one for me. as if, everything was okay, no problems or whatsoever, and that-

"ow!!" we both quickly turn our heads to the door that was fell over. "A-Ayaka?!" Y/n worriedly stammered. she went over holding her head that hit the floor hard, "Jeez what are you doing here?" I asked. "I was supposed to uh..! find a room for the teahouse! with Thoma!"

"is there a problem here?" my who was she, Y/ns possible friend? "oh! my what happened here?" the girl kneeled down, as if she was a doctor "Mis- ..Miko?" my beautiful- I mean.. Y/n. quaked "oh? you know my twin sister Miko? ah I'm as well named Miko for some reason.. I was separated from her for business, but please! call me Komi. oh and.. let me help her"

she treated her well, "well uhm.. Komi, do you know what happened to Miko?" my sweet love asked. "oh.. her, I see.. you want to know about her?" Komi replied back to her, seeing Y/n nod as she sits down to listen to her story...

(OOO MOTIVATION COMING IN B4 SCHOOL~)

"Miko was.. a normal child in Inazuma, before we both got separated from each other, we loved to hang out, buy dangos.. until this one day, she ran away from home, we tried to find her everywhere but she was no where to be seen, until..one day, when we went off for vacation to go to Liyue, to Mondstandt. we saw her, with someone, most likely to be called, 11th Fatui harbinger, Childe. we saw her with him as if he was adopting her as a fatui harbinger, as if she was gonna leave us. and.. she did, I'm not so sure where she is nowadays, but she's most likely at Snezhnaya. from what I know right now.. '10th of the fatui harbingers. The Polyarm.'.. "

Komi, explained the long story between them.

(688 Words)

=======
aight bye im gonna disappear again