Is It..Really Goodbye..?

Angst. And I mean, angst, special chapter get popcorn<3 bcs its gonna be a D E T A I L E D . chapter..this is the last chapter<3

====================================

(Ayatos POV)

I saw them. Finally, it was a while since I lost them  in Wangshu Inn.. they're both sleeping well..nothing seems to be the problem.. huh. Komi..your a good caretaker..

The small light from the sun shining up made me jump, I then went back to my dorm which is far from theirs and slept for a little..

Y/n..why are you doing this..?

Because Ayato. I have to find my true family. My missing piece..

I finally woke, grabbed my things and let the shuumatsuban camp in Snezhnaya with them so when they get there, it's no problem.

I went out my dorm and locked it, putting the key in my pocket to give to the dorm keepers. But before that.. I should listen to them first. If they're awake.

I walked towards the 2nd door from the stairs which was 4 dorms away from mine.

"Y/n! Wake up, it's time to go." I'm guessing thats Komi..

"But momm..I don't want to!!" Mom? Are they with
Y/ns mom?

"Cmon y/n, if you want to find your brother then we need to get up. Or else your not meeting your future husba-" "ok im getting up.." future husband..how cute.

"You'd do anything if I mentioned ayato..sigh get ready and I'll get us some breakfast at good hunters. My treat of course." "Okaayy.." Y/n..Stay safe..

Good thing I was in disguise as a vision holder. I'll be honest..brown hair..black eyes..and fairly poor clothing but yet very fashionable..seems comfortable for me but- I still love myself (typical ayato)

I went to good hunters right after I gave the dorm keepers the key. Then I got breakfast myself. Getting ready for the big travel. Didn't know they were deciding that fast..

It was early, and it was extremely cold..ahh I miss my clothes..it was so warm.. "cmon Y/n, I'm sure you'll be fine." I looked at them pretending to be shocked and looked eway quickly.

"Fine..what are we having??" I continued to eat my food while twirling a rope on my waist.

"Anything you want Y/n, I won't eat much today."  They continue talking, I wanted their attention to join their little..'adventure' to Snezhnaya.

"For the love of God how am I supposed to get to Snezhnaya..? I have to get there.." I said out loud on purpose and covered my mouth aswell, I looked at them and they were looking at me too. Good..

"Your traveling to Snezhnaya I heard?" Komi calmly asked. "Y-yes, is there a problem..?" I hate acting like the quiet embarrassed guy..I want my dominant side back.(again, typical ayato<3)

"You could join us, we're investigating for something from there." Komi calmly answered my question with a straight face. Liar liar burn on fire Komi.. "..y-yeah sure of course! Why not.. my name is.." fuck. Name..name..cmon Ayato..get a damn name..

"M-My name is Aarushi! It means..dawn haha..call me Aru for short.." weird name Ayato, still could work though. "Well, Aru, I welcome you to our team! Come sit with us." She exclaimed with happiness.

I sat down with them and went actually got along a bit. It was nice..meeting people that you know but your in disguise? No. It wasn't.. I want to kiss Y/n so badly I just want t-