♡Miko!- ...why do you have..♡

Just a small little thing for Cat persons..
==================================

I finally got out of there, and yes I immediately looked for Miko, she said she helped Albedo do experiments but it failed..

I saw her with Yoimiya, making fireworks as her hood was on. "Ok so! You put the rope here. And this is where you light it so it can go up and blow in the sky!" Or..     Yoimiya was teaching her.

I walked up to them seeing Mikos hood move slightly, a little pointy thing coming up her hood but, it went back to normal, "Miko? Is there something wrong? Your hood moved." I inquired. "Oh- no no its nothing.." she gulped.

Yoi then nudges her shoulder making her hood fall off.

She had..

Cat Ears.

Yoi gasped loudly "Miko..why do you have cat ea-?!" Miko then quieted her by doing a quiet 'shh' "me and someone just failed an experiment! He'll get the cure..soon enough." Miko mumbled.

Her ears twitched a little while she was at my house, I was taking care of her of course.

Her tail was exposed and her ears were fine. She got comfortable on the couch, laying down like a cat.

I gave her a blanket so whoever comes in she can cover herself up. "Miko!" I called out her name. She came walking to me in confusion.

"Is it possible if you can switch to an actual cat? Like Lady Miko?" I asked "eh..I could it takes a little time though.." she responded.

She sat down on the couch, criss-crossed. She finally turned into a cat.

Her fur was black, though she had a long hair spot, its like bangs, the 2 bangs faded into orange ish. And she had a little red eyeliner, kinda?

She purred as she layed on my lap.

I swear I literally was a human siren. I quietly screamed and my heart melted

I hear a small knock on the door. "Come in, but please be quiet, my cat is sleeping" I rejoiced, Ayato opened the door with concern. "Awh you got a pet?" He muttered.

I chuckle silently as I pat Mikos head while she purred. Ayato closed the door behind him and set some stuff on the table. And he sits next to me to.

He looks at the cat happily while he also melted from the cuteness. Miko woke up and noticed him, she seemed calm about it, but she started sniffing him like a cat too.

I swear If I tell you my heart melted, my heart  m e l t e d .

She then went up to his hair and just sat there doing nothing. He melted again making Miko fall down off of his head, but of course she survived and was on the couch.

She then went to my long pants and started kneading..

I'll tell you me and Ayato seriously died this day. She left the home after albedo turned her into a human, of course Ayato knew and cried since he loved cats so much.

And Miko also gave me a small little gift, her hoodie.

522 Words<3

===============
Idk tbh I need chapter ideas please guys PLEASE.