♡A-Ayaka! I didn't mean to..♡

HELLO. I'm kinda motivated today so.
======================================

<|Ayato POV|>

We went out of the room and..

"ooo~? So thats why Ayato wasn't sleeping on the couch" My sister loudly said with a smirk on her face "Mi'lady I think Miss Y/n just had a nightmare hehe.."  Thoma then whispered to Ayaka.

"you always ruin the fun" Ayaka muttered, Y/n then stretched her arms "I'll just make breakfast, Thoma.. Wanna help?" y/n turned to Thoma.

"Of course! What are we making?" Thoma exclaimed. "Hmm.. Is Triple Colored Dango ok?" Y/n turned at me an Ayaka "triple color dango..hm I haven't tried it before, of course, we can" Ayaka said "hm.. sure why not" I answered  ◇yk that one voice line when ayato joins ur team? Yeah that◇ She went off with Thoma.

I felt..a disturbance in my chest but..I couldn't be jealous, they're just cooking together! Right..?

They went back and set the triple color dango down on the table and we enjoyed the meal. "Y/n, do you..possibly have a relationship?" Those words 'slipped out of my mouth'

"...well..I once did..it was pretty much a toxic relationship so I kinda..just broke up I guess" Y/n answered, she stood up going to her room saying "ill get going." I felt bad saying that, I wanted to comfort her but..

I dont wanna feel too attached, its only been 3 days..no 2..? My memorys buffing again. "Ill go check on her" Thoma stood up and went in her room. I felt jealous. Again..I seriously didn't know why but..I just felt it.

After Thoma went out he shook his head saying "Unfortunately she wanted someone else to help her" he calmly mumbled "ill go then" I stood up and slowly went in her room.

I heard sobbing, then I hear the sheets shuffle, "are you alright? I'm sorry I came up with that..I was just so curious" I sat down right next to her as she was laying down "I-Im fine..thanks" she whispered while sobbing.

I felt like I was going insane, I couldn't let her be sad like this..I then lay down next to her and patted her head as she digs her face on my chest once again.

◇omfg finally Y/n POV◇

<|Y/n POV|>

I digged my face into his chest as he pat my head gently with his soft hands. He was really my Comfort person..the person that makes me feel safe.

"Its gonna be fine, he wont hurt you" he whispered to me. I heard him mumble something like..he left you..? ◇disclaimer, he didn't say that◇ "what?" I looked at him with confusion.

"no, nothing" he answered "head to sleep if you want, I'll be here" Ayato bragged "mmn..ok.." I answered as I turn around facing the way he was facing. "Night Ayato."  I tiredly whispered. Then went straight to bed..

<|Ayato POV|>

I hear the door creak and saw Ayaka standing there "hmm? Now you guys are sleeping together.." she smugged "A-Ayaka! I didn't mean to.." I whispered trying to not wake Y/n up.

538 Words.

=====
Ehe im gonna sleep now.