♧My Personal Stress Reliever..♧

SUPRISE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I'M BACK WITH SMUT CHAPTER 🥰🥰 writing skills maybe different this time 😔

Oh and, its..those. smut chapters, DI-

(Praying for Y/n's legs rn)

SWITCH AYATO YALL ITS A SWITCH AYATO

Listen to  Like that - Doja Cat electric guitar remix. It will give u butterflies I swear
==============================================

<|Ayato Pov|>

I was at the Kamisato Estate and I was usually doing paperwork, Ayaka wasn't kidding about my paperwork piling up..

Midnight approached and I was finally finished with my paperwork, I stood up about to go to bed but, there was a knock on my door.

I went over and opened it to see Y/n with some tea. "Ayaka told me about your work and that I should bring you tea, are you alright?" She stated quietly.

I chuckled lightly and added "Thank you darling, and yes I'm ok, shall we go inside my bedroom to relax a little?"

She nodded as she went into my bedroom and put down the tea on the table.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. I just wanted to see if your ok. I'll be going ahead if you need to do someth-"  I cut her off by pushing her onto the bed.

What am I doing..?

"May I..relieve some stress..?" I mumbled while I was breathing heavily.

She nodded as she smiled softly.

(Here we go, ALOT OF A/N BTW BUT..... GO IN A ROOM GUYS LIKE WITH NO ONE FR NO ONE PLS THIS IS GONNA BE  S P I C Y 🧍‍♀️👩‍🦼)

<|3rd Person view|>

Ayato slowly took off his pants

Ayato was still breathing heavily and Y/n knew what to do already, Y/n was a top at the moment.

For now.

Ayato stood up and made Y/n kneel down.

(fr im going "hm." Everytime.)

She looked up and Ayato nodded, and yes of course, the door was locked.

(Flashback)

"Thank you Darling, and yes I'm ok, shall we go inside my bedroom to relax a little?"

Ayato locks the door after going inside.

(End of flashback)

Y/n sucks the tip of his shaft, Ayato slightly moaned as he gripped the bed cover as Y/n sucked it harder.

"Alright thats enough.." Ayato growled.

He grabs Y/n's head and he pinned her to the bed making her slightly panic.

Y/n gulped and looked away from embarrassment.

Ayato then spoke "why dont we.." he starts to slowly move to Y/n's waist taking off her pants/skirt "take this off.."

He then started teasing Y/n "hmm? Why are you looking away from me princess?" He took your chin and turned your head to his.

"Why don't I..tease you more, hmm?" He took his fingers and started fingering you. Going faster each minute.

"And should I..do more." in a demanding tone.

He quickly sucks your neck giving you a hard hickey.

After that he took his fingers out and instead he puts his shaft in.

He thrusts in and out in and out. Making you orgasm. Going more and more.

518 words ;)

======
YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ☕