Travelling to Mondstandt.

I couldnt see any custom maps so act like Snezhnaya is near it (trying a different writing teq)

============

They finally decided that they would get to Snezhnaya, but since Mondstandt was a little near there, they could stay there for a while to wait for the right timing.

(3rd Person pov)

Y/n and Komi has finally gotten ready, they both signed up for the adventurers guild and went off.

They first went by Wangshu Inn.

• HAH? It's on a tree?!

Y/n exclaimed, her mind being confused on how it is holding that building.

• I've been here before, not surprising your pretty..confused.

Komi looked at it.

Komi had to drag Y/n to sit down, and ordered their food for breakfast.

• Time check Komi?

Y/n asks in a calm way.

• Its currently..6Am, we left at around 5.

Komi looked at the small clock ticking quietly.

Their food came, Y/n only wanted little because she doesn't wanna get too full, if she runs..well, that'll hurt.

They finish, and Komi pays as always. Y/n for some reason felt like she could buy a region in just a pocket, yet she will still have mora.

[Fast Forward when they're far from Liyue Harbor now.]

Whoa! This place looks so nice!

Y/n exclaimed, seeing a nice little pond while it had some Lilypads.

• Indeed..nice for fishing aswell.

Komi mumbles

• Lets go Y/n, we might get there after midnight, and we don't wanna stay awake now do we?

Komi teases Y/n, chuckling playfully.

• Yeah whatever..

They both continue walking, running, swimming, gliding..oh you name it. They were Tired.

• Komii...how farther..?

• Almost there, we can camp once we see the city..

Y/n groaned since her legs were tired. It was painful, it was sore and pretty numb.

• can you carry meee??

Komi stopped in her tracks, looking at her

• Possibly but..right now?

She asks calmly, Y/n nods exhausted from the walking. Komi sighs, giving in and carrying her on the back.

They both finally found a forest from Mondstandt, it was interesting.. dark, deep, windy, cold breeze..

Possibly a little flower that was glowing. Komi continues to walk while Y/n was on her back tired, she knew Ayato only let her go because she was with her.

sigh Stupid little rascal..always relying on me to take care of people.

She chuckles.

•huh? What rascal?

Y/n asked, a little more energized.

•nothing, you wouldn't exactly understand

They finally arrived in Mondstandt, surprisingly it was only 10:XX Pm

• What?! Only 10pm?!

Y/n shrieked when she realized it was still a little more early.

•told you, if you kept bothering stuff around you we'd be here around.. 2 AM

•whaat?? Good thing I let you do the orders! I only let you since your a little leader of a clan! Hmph!

Y/n was being a little..too sarcastic, they both walk around before seeing a Knight running towards them

•You! Ma'am, I apologize for the inconvenience but possibly why are you out such late at night? It is fairly dangerous.

•ah you must've gotten the wrong way sir, me and this person are both traveller's due to the fact she has a goal to reach, we were just looking around to get used to the environment.

• I see, I apologize then, you may go into the city, I have told the other Knights that we're having 2 traveller's, we got you both a free room, stay safe ma'am.

The knight left, explaining the place where they could both stay. They nodded and both continued to walk.

•it's so beautiful at night! I can't imagine this being inazuma..

Y/n spun around. They both finally go to the City and to the dorm they were staying in, as usual Komi tucked Y/n to bed. Telling her goodnight and went to sleep.

654 WORDS

=====
This story may be discontinued :'D