☆whos there..? I'm scared..☆

This gon be a pretty...good one, probably idk its about...... C u d d l i n g ;)
====================

<|Ayato POV|>

I felt like someone was in Y/ns room, so I checked on her, I peeked through the door and saw her flinch then look at me "I'm sorry, Did I disturb you Darling?" I then accidentally called her 'Darling' as a nickname.

"Whats with the nickname? Chuckle anyway need anything?" She asked me. I felt embarrassed..I never really felt it much "no, just checking on you" then I left the door open as I leave.

I felt like she was someone who was special to me, I never really met anyone like that.

Night fall came and I lay down on the couch while Ayaka and Thoma slept in the guests room, I was still worriehd about Y/n..it was about 12 in the morning at the time and I heard the door open.

I looked over and saw Y/n leaving her room. "Hey why are you still awake..?" I whispered as I pat her head. I hear her groan from tiredness "I can't really sleep.." she answered. I thought maybe I can sing a lullaby for her, unfortunately, I don't know any.

The only way to probably let her get to sleep is to hug her...no Cuddle her to sleep, "If you can't sleep, I can cuddle with yo-" I was cut off by her falling asleep in my arms.

I then held her as if she was fragile as a glass and carried her to her room, I lay her down and I lay down right beside her as I cuddle with her.

~Next Day~

I woke up to someone trying to get off my grip and it was Y/n. "oh..m-my apologizes" I said as I let her off but then she hugged me again. "whats wrong?" Y/n then digged her face into my chest as she spoke "I-I saw my stalker.."

I then got shook and hugged her back as I start hearing her sobbing. "Shh..shh..its gonna be ok, lets head out and eat breakfast.."

We both went out of the room and..

369 words..

A nice little cliffhanger :D